News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, April 13, 2011, 10:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

My new favorite lines:

Season 2 Finale
Dalek: IDENTIFY YOURSELF!

Cyberman: You will identify first.

STATE YOUR IDENTITY!

You will identify first.

IDENTIFY!

That is illogical. You will modify.

DALEKS DO NOT TAKE ORDERS!

You have identified as Dalek.

OUTLINE RESEMBLES THE INFERIOR SPECIES KNOWN AS CYBERMEN!

Out species are similar but your design is inelegant.

DALEKS HAVE NO CONCEPT OF ELEGANCE!

This is obvious.

Later...

YOU ARE ONLY SUPERIOR IN ONE RESPECT!

What is that?

YOU ARE BETTER AT DYING!
[close]

lol I love them so much. XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

I loved that part. The Daleks got pretty sassy for well...Daleks

I just finished Waters of Mars and it's probably in my top 3 favorites of Davies (that's assuming everything before season 5 is him?)

blueflower999

The writer is the last name that's said in the theme song under the title of the episode. Not every episode before season 5 is him. Not even half, I think.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

No, he usually is responsible for the season openers, finales, christmas specials, and random episodes here and there(like Midnight, Davies' best episode). Much the same role Moffat plays now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

So since I'm catching up and the show is starting back up again, can someone tell me the usual schedule? I'm pretty sure there will be an episode on Nov. 25th and then another on christmas, but from there on out is it weekly/every other week/monthly episodes? Or will it go on another break until further notice?

blueflower999

It goes on break for about a year while they film episodes with the 12th Doctor. Then I believe they air one every week, but I could be wrong because the show has been on hiatus ever since I started watching it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

oh

so no new episodes for a while huh

blueflower999

I know, it's going to suck.  :(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

Well. If you haven't already been watching the news, this was unveiled today.

http://www.cultbox.co.uk/news/galleries/8379-doctor-who-10-most-exciting-moments-in-the-day-of-the-doctor-trailer

The actual trailer is at the bottom.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Any post season 5 spoilers in that? I wanna watch it too

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles on November 08, 2013, 05:33:48 PMAny post season 5 spoilers in that? I wanna watch it too
um. Yes.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Kman96

Eh...both? Psh idk. Just watch it. Honestly, I never cared about spoilers when I was starting out.
Party Hard!
[close]