News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, April 13, 2011, 10:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Yes, because if it's the twelfth doctor, Moffat won't be able to write his way around it to keep the series going. I mean, regeneration was just a quick write up to keep the series going after William Hartnell had to leave because of his bad health. The best part about the Doctor Who universe(much like our own) is that no mater how set in stone something may seem, it can always be changed.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

guys the doctor can obviously regenerate 507 times i dont know why youre all so worried

Yugi

Um...

He's not going to die after his 13th reincarnation
In Let's Kill Hitler, River Song gives him 11 lives, to save his somehow.

This means that he has a few more lives up his sleeves.
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 18, 2013, 10:15:52 AMYes, because if it's the twelfth doctor, Moffat won't be able to write his way around it to keep the series going. I mean, regeneration was just a quick write up to keep the series going after William Hartnell had to leave because of his bad health. The best part about the Doctor Who universe(much like our own) is that no mater how set in stone something may seem, it can always be changed.
The series can also continue normally thanks to another huge plot twist, knowing Doctor Who.

Quote from: Yugi on July 18, 2013, 09:31:39 PMUm...

He's not going to die after his 13th reincarnation
In Let's Kill Hitler, River Song gives him 11 lives, to save his somehow.

This means that he has a few more lives up his sleeves.
[close]
 yes he will
Actually I think it was that she wasted all of her regeneration energy on that one revive. Also that kind of an solution is not Steven Moffat's style.
[close]

blueflower999

This show is strangely addicting.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

We got another one, boys!!!

blueflower999

Thanks to my sisters, it certainly looks that way.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

THE TWELFTH DOCTOR IS GOING TO BE REVEALED ON SUNDAYYYYYYY
:OOOO
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

the new doctorrrr :o
[close]

Mashi

pls dye half his hair ginger

FSM-Reapr

50th Anniversary trailer explained by words
Highly, highly, highly recommending you to not watch it, I already regret watching this
just posting in case someone is dying for some information about it
don't
Spoiler
So you clicked the button. I'm still recommending you to not click the next one. The trailer is going to blow your socks off, so you should wait for it to feel the full experience.
Spoiler
Ask yourself, are you sure about this?
Spoiler
Really, really sure?
Spoiler
Allons-y!!!
Spoiler
I decided not to because the experience is going to be so awesome.
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Bubbles