News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 06, 2017, 05:19:39 PMIn other news: My prom date found her dress and she looks AMAZING
Make sure you tell her that.
innit

mikey

Gurrrl I looove that dress where'd you find it?  So cuuute!!!
unmotivated

LeviR.star

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 07, 2017, 08:05:00 AMGurrrl I looove that dress where'd you find it?  So cuuute!!!

Well, that will work. Tell me how it goes after you do it, E. Gadd.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

EFitTrainr

I like food.

cashwarrior1

Oh jeez, that picture of eggs made me smile, lol.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on April 07, 2017, 06:53:15 AMMake sure you tell her that.
I did. Will again on the night thereof.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 07, 2017, 08:05:00 AMGurrrl I looove that dress where'd you find it?  So cuuute!!!
How'd you know??

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 07, 2017, 10:38:26 AMWell, that will work. Tell me how it goes after you do it, E. Gadd.
She said "Awwwwe thank you!!"

O' course, I'm still trying to work my way outta the friend zone. *sighhhh* such a slow process, but it'll be worth it in the end, right?

EDIT: Ninja'd
WHOA IT'S CASHWARRIOR
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

I have an IMDb page. Not even joking.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

cashwarrior1

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 07, 2017, 06:14:19 PMO' course, I'm still trying to work my way outta the friend zone. *sighhhh* such a slow process, but it'll be worth it in the end, right?
Lol, I'm trying to do that with Sara too. She claims she "loves me as a friend", which I feel like her actions show that it's more than that, but whatever.

Also, nice to see you too.

Maelstrom

EFitTrainr

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 07, 2017, 06:36:37 PMLol, I'm trying to do that with Sara too. She claims she "loves me as a friend", which I feel like her actions show that it's more than that, but whatever.

Also, nice to see you too.

If a girl says she wants to just be friends, there's a 100% chance she doesn't want to date you and wants to just be friends.
I like food.

cashwarrior1

You're probably right about that, we'll see what she thinks one of these days, but for now, I'm just glad I have a friend like her.

Zunawe

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 07, 2017, 06:36:37 PM"loves me as a friend"
This is explicit. Like, literally. If she has something more complex than a potato in her brain, then she knows exactly what she's implying. Trying to push or ignore that only insults her.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

cashwarrior1

Welp, there goes all my dreams... for the fourth time.