Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Not to be condescending, but you are so young, bro. True love is still several years away. Feelings at this age are likely to be clouded by hormones and pubescence. Also, and this is only a suggestion, my rule of thumb is that you ought to get to know someone for at least a year before pursuing them romantically.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ThatHiddenCharacter

Doesn't this stuff belong in the relationship thread?
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

cashwarrior1

Lol, I decided that in like 8th grade and immediately broke it. I'm honestly trying to not be in love with her, but it just increases the more I talk to her/ be around her. It's a real problem, plz help.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on April 07, 2017, 06:56:55 PMDoesn't this stuff belong in the relationship thread?
There, happy?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Zeila

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 07, 2017, 07:12:39 PMneed a splatoon squad asap I'll carry us to LA
I'd help you out but I suck at the game :/

Also welcome back cashwarrior!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 07, 2017, 06:38:56 PMBut... how?
I'm in a sketch comedy show at my university. We made a sketch that got submitted to some film festivals (most of the people who worked on it were seniors), and got into at least one, last I'd heard.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 07, 2017, 07:12:39 PMneed a splatoon squad asap I'll carry us to LA
I never liked Splatoon XD
If it were Mario Kart 8 (Deluxe?), I would gladly help
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 07, 2017, 07:27:36 PMI'm in a sketch comedy show at my university. We made a sketch that got submitted to some film festivals (most of the people who worked on it were seniors), and got into at least one, last I'd heard.
link or it didn't happen
what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on April 09, 2017, 07:11:13 PMlink or it didn't happen
I was planning on sharing it anyway, but never got around to it, soooo...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKAKjwJfVbs&feature=youtu.be&t=13m30s

I did the sound for most of it, and get strangled in the beginning/during the flashback.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EFitTrainr

Kelsey and I were at dinner on Sunday and I texted Slowpokemon from his phone saying "egg"
I woke up Slow since it was 2am in his timezone and he texted Kelsey back saying something like "make sure he doesn't get my number"

it's funny because I wouldn't want his number since he's an ass, which is also the reason I texted him at that time lol
I like food.

Dudeman

Quote from: shadowkirby on April 11, 2017, 10:02:45 PMit's funny because I wouldn't want his number since he's an ass, which is also the reason I texted him at that time lol
Now now, be nice. This is funny coming from the guy who finds spam amusing, though.

mikey

I unfortunately laughed as well
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

You didn't ACTUALLY wake me up (my phone's ringer is usually on silent at night) I just figured if I told Kelsey you did then he'd make sure not to let you text me again ahahaha

Why are you even posting about that here in public though
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.