Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

I like how it implies your job here requires ppe ;]
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Latios212

It's a dangerous job, you never know when a stray piano might come flying out of nowhere :3

Quote from: Libera on September 26, 2018, 01:27:30 AMNice new avatar!

Bit of a late response to you earlier post, but umm ... did lil' Latios have a rough night?

You cannot view this attachment.
Thanks! And uh... Flying around Hoenn all night to the tune of Soaring Illusions can be exhausting :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Finally made the All-State Music Festival yesterday, getting a slot as one of the two alto saxophones in the northwest district of Iowa.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Woohoo! Congratulations!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: LeviR.star on October 21, 2018, 07:38:12 AMFinally made the All-State Music Festival yesterday, getting a slot as one of the two alto saxophones in the northwest district of Iowa.
Awesome man! Congrats!

cashwarrior1

I'm working on a scholarship in which I have to write sheet music for. I'm using Finale Printmusic, but they stopped supporting it for Mac. So, I asked my piano teacher to send me a blank file for certain instruments so I can work on them, no biggie. Well, my mom walked into my room and was like: "Why do you need your piano teacher to send you something to do the scholarship?" I told her that my software is outdated and it cost $200 to upgrade to the full version. So she took my computer and bought Finale v26! :D

Olimar12345

That's awesome! How does it feel to have all of the features at your fingertips?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

I feel like I don't know what I'm doing anymore lol

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: LeviR.star on October 21, 2018, 07:38:12 AMFinally made the All-State Music Festival yesterday, getting a slot as one of the two alto saxophones in the northwest district of Iowa.
missed this but u the best mang innit good jeb
innit

LeviR.star

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on February 12, 2019, 05:36:49 PMmissed this but u the best mang innit good jeb

:) Thanks, Andy.

Unrelated, but I'm also performing at a "Superstate" festival for Large Group Speech (ensembles of various kinds of acting) this weekend, too.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

Quote from: LeviR.star on March 13, 2019, 04:48:59 AMBefore I begin, Alti, understand that this is not a rant. It is a discussion, and I'd like us to proceed with one in a mature fashion.

We post sheets here not only because we want to advertise them, but also so we can get feedback on them. I firmly believe that you can always improve your skills, and there's always more to learn from others. It seems pretty strange to me, then, that someone would post needless replacements to good sheets on a forum where he/she's not even trying to contribute to a community effort anymore.

... Unless they've made a complete move off the site, so then why bother? The impression given here is that these sheets are perfect and error-free, and that Olimar knows all he needs to know about arranging. It just he has nothing left to do but post them here, waving them in our faces and trying to redirect members away from a family he once held so dearly to his heart.

Look, Olimar and Alti, I know the removing of your sheets and your slow transition off of the site was a personal decision, but this is the way I feel some people are/are going to perceive you. If you're going post sheets, or lurk around and respond to people once in a while, can you both please stop acting so toxic? You're being extremely rude to members old and new, and hypocritical against the reasons you chose to leave in the first place. I'm not saying you shouldn't be involved here, or need to bring your sheets back to the site, but a change in attitude around here would be good for everybody.

I don't like the forums like this, and neither does anyone else. Something needs to change.

Levi for admin next Tuesday
unmotivated

Splatoon Inkling

Guys, Olimar asked us to stop.

mikey

Olimar wanted his thread not to be full of spam
This is MMD lol
unmotivated