News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

The boxes full of PC components currently on my bed.

Only add a processor, memory, a chassis and a HDD (which funnily enough still haven't arrived) and I gots me a new computer.

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 23, 2011, 01:16:14 AMShe has lots of experience with this sort of thing, don't take this warning lightly.

xD I haven't pledged, but the older sis is a Kappa Phi Lambda. I remember her panicky calls while she was pledging. She was saying how she was forbidden to use Facebook, chat online, talk to anyone other than the sisters, wear specific things, be shouted at and forced to do some odd things and get blindfolded and driven 5 hours to someplace she didn't know. Obviously they don't want just anyone to join.

Also Kefka made this face yesterday: >8D. I should have taken a picture.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Greg

First day off from school of the year. Feels like Christmas came early.  :D

DrP

So I just found out that a friend of mine here at CP is going to the Zelda Symphony Concert in LA on October 21st, and GUESS WHO'S GOING!!!!!

The best thing about this is that I can write a concert report on the concert for my Music App class!

Zelda Symphony Concert tickets get!

Roz~

FFFFFFFFF I want to go too. ;~;
Hopefully there will be a concert in Montréal.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jtehanonymous

Quote from: Nebbles on September 23, 2011, 12:20:24 PMNo gym class today~

Rofl, now I KNOW that made your day.  ;D
(Although...I want to square dance!)

Got a good grade on my first Probability Exam today, so that made my day. Starting out a class with a strong average is nice. :)

SlowPokemon

That girl waited for me to walk out to the buses with me, even though it was really out of her way. ...is this just because we're friends? She's never done this before. :P either way it kinda made my day.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 23, 2011, 01:08:25 PMThat girl waited for me to walk out to the buses with me, even though it was really out of her way. ...is this just because we're friends? She's never done this before. :P either way it kinda made my day.
C'est pas par hazard! Elle t'aime! Elle veut quelque chose avec toi! A la longue, elle connaît quelque chose aura lieu!

(Je utilise une locution, Roz!)

Greg

^ speaking of which, AP French is surprisingly easy! I thought I was going to die in that course. XD

Roz~

Quote from: DrP on September 23, 2011, 02:40:40 PMCe n'est pas par hasard! Elle t'aime! Elle veut quelque chose avec toi! À la longue, elle sait que quelque chose aura lieu!

(J'utilise une locution, Roz!)

Fixed. Had to do it. Dx

DrP

I have never seen that elision in my life... I guess it's a québecois thingy!

So I'm thinking of starting a random thoughts en français. Anyone game! (It would help us all learn more when we do it!)

Greg

Sure thing, my French vocabulary is woefully inadequate. Mon vocabulaire en francais est... euh... trop petit? XD

Mashi

Or maybe she's just really amiable?????????

I don't know, I would walk with someone somewhere I wasn't heading if it means keeping them company, but that's just me.
But anyway, I don't think walking with you to a bus stop would substantiate that she dotes you at all.  I would suggest that you first become intimate with her in increments.  Don't focus on the goal of "form a relationship with her", but a goal "become friends with her".  Romantic love may benefit you, but I believe that having a friend whom you can place complete trust in is just as (More, in my opinion) important than a girlfriend.  Once you've become good friends with her, I suggest you ask her if she has any feelings for you.  If she says no, shrug it off and continue being friends.  I suggest that you don't end joining in activities with her and do so about as frequently as you have before so you can be like "[Insert girl's name here]y ur mai bfffffffffffffffffff gf" and it would be awesome and frivolous.

Also, does she have a pretty name?  She has to have a pretty name!  Because if she doesn't you have to tell her to change it immediately!

Et gzgregory, cette phrase a dit correctement, je pense.  Mais, il est frivole!  Je crois que ta vocabulaire est plus vaste.

also stop showing off taking ap courses some people aren't given the privilege of enrolling into gifted courses :(

Roz~

Mashi, you made a lot of mistakes with le masculin et le féminin. :P
Actually a lot of English speakers make mistakes with that stuff.