News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Greg

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 16, 2011, 03:46:51 PMBut how epic would it have been if Nintendo kept the project name of the GameCube?

"Hey guys, check out my sweet new Dolphin!"
"Holy Beep, your Dolphin even plays Smash Bros!"

THIS MADE MY DAY.

SuperFireKirby

Did an entire Physics project I had the whole semester to work on at 5:30 this morning. Got a 95% in class today.

The master of procrastination? Mabes

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

^Awsm. I did the same thing with my Sociology paper, got 98% yeehaw!
People get mad when it happens.
I'm hoping for a similar result for the paper I finished today. I'm not expecting 95%, but as long as I've at least 60% I'll be happy.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

Saw a certain person for the first time in a while. :3
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

fingerz

Don't worry about it then. It's either seeing a good friend or seeing someone you like.
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 15, 2009, 09:56:56 AM
Quote from: Dude on November 15, 2009, 09:51:01 AM
Quote from: Dude on November 14, 2009, 12:25:17 PMThe arrangement of World 1 in SMB3 made my ears bleed.
Fun fact: The arrangement was made by JaMaHa.
It's my fav arrangement you know.  Best on the site imo.
Good times.

fingerz

I didn't know JaMaHa made arrangements... O.O

Dude

I believe it was a whopping 1 arrangement.

EDIT: Aww damn, I just noticed it's not there anymore. :<

Roz~

Bought one Pokémon Black and White booster pack for teh lolz today, and I pulled one of the 3 secret rare cards. Pulled Zekrom. That's kind of awsm.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

Quote from: dahans on February 20, 2010, 04:40:47 AMI think we should make this video fast... At the moment we have 5 active arrangers and about 10 active members, this IS too tiitle.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Raymondbl

lol remove one of the i's in the last word XD oh and darn Roz's egg is hatching a day faster than mine - she has three days left, I have 2 days left :( Oh well, that's to be expected. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.