News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 14, 2012, 03:38:08 PM32 on the ACT. 98th PERCENTILE IN THE COUNTRY, SUCK IT :D and 99th in my state
What's this?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

ACT is a standardized national college placement test here in the US.

And SLow beat me by one point. What a jerk.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 14, 2012, 06:55:44 PMYeah Georgia's like 48th in the country ;P I'm in a phenomenal area educationwise but 90% of Georgia is awful.
HEY, THAT'S CALIFORNIA!

I got a 30 on the ACT (but that averaged from 2 tests. I suck at standardized exams... and I take the GMAT in August)

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 14, 2012, 08:09:39 PMBro, we gotcha totally beat. Florida is 49th in the country! Wait...

AHEMMMMMM!!! Alaska is most definitely #49 in the country! you can look THAT one up!
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

KefkaticFanatic

lol there were 5 36's at my school alone :P

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

You go to school of all Asians?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

can't wait can't wait till SAT
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Greg

>everyone taking ACT and not SAT (well except raymond)
>am I doing something wrong

Got 2300 back in January!  :P

KefkaticFanatic

You should take both.  You'll probably get an easy 34-36 too.

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

Totally forgot to post this.

GRADUATED ON SUNDAY.

SuperFireKirby

CONGRATULATIONS ETF! ;D

Raymondbl

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 15, 2012, 09:40:54 AMYou should take both.  You'll probably get an easy 34-36 too.
Hm, ok I'll take the ACT next year then. 

Congrats ETF, know what profession you're going in?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

KefkaticFanatic

It's useless to take it that early.  But be sure to take the PSAT sophomore year so you can get the scholarship.

me irl
[close]

Clanker37

My piano teacher played a bit of Witchyworld and Violet City today. <3