News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Hope you got one with Ivybridge o;

me irl
[close]

Roz~

^No, I'm too poor u_u
I have an I5 I think. I just need it for school stuff, so it's not that big a deal.

Quote from: DrP on May 25, 2012, 08:02:34 PM^what did you get?
HP Pavilion.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Last night at work, I was grilling chicken behind the counter when our manager yells,"FUCK!!!" from the back room. The manager had grabbed a very hot pan, not knowing it was hot. Every member of the staff, including me, couldn't stop laughing because there were like, ten people in the restaurant and the scream was very audible.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

the_last_sheikah

The season premier of Red vs. Blue season 10 is out!!!!!!!  It was literally one of the coolest things I've ever seen!!!!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Zunawe

Just got back from the Rockies vs. Astros game. Pretty good seats, but the game was fun. I was, however, surrounded by drunk guys. They're kinda fun to listen to sometimes.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

DrP

^BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I am so sorry that you have to witness two teams sucking terribly, though not as bad as Minnesota and San Diego.

(I'll bet the Angel/Yankee Game is MUCH more exciting!)

Zunawe

Because I don't care about sports. . . at all. . . I had little to base what I saw on. Honestly, though, aren't bad teams playing each other just a little more interesting than good teams playing each other. At least you can see more hits and movement than usual.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Mashi

Yes, I agree with Zunawe that a few sports are more fun to watch when amateurs are playing.  In games like baseball, the pitcher isn't so good that the batter always misses, so at least we get to see the ball in actual play.  Of course, naturally, it becomes boring if they're extremely terrible.

But I don't know anything about baseball, so...!

SuperFireKirby

I know only one thing about baseball. It's boring. So very boring

Hockey is much more exciting. It's guys beating each other up with wooden sticks over a a rubber disk. On ice. Baseball is just guys in tight shorts chewing tobacco and missing the ball 90% of the time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Tennis is the best sport because it's bourgeois.

Zunawe

Table tennis, because. . . because. . . CUZ AWESOME!

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on May 28, 2012, 09:42:00 PMTennis is the best sport because it's bourgeois.
Tennis is the one sport I'm actually talented at. But I rarely play anymore so I've gotten kinda suckish.

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 28, 2012, 09:39:24 PMI know only one thing about baseball. It's boring. So very boring

Hockey is much more exciting. It's guys beating each other up with wooden sticks over a a rubber disk. On ice. Baseball is just guys in tight shorts chewing tobacco and missing the ball 90% of the time.
THIS

Baseball is better when one has one too many beers.

SlowPokemon

Baseball and hockey are pretty exciting when you're in the right mood, but I hate most sports.

Also today we're doing Universal Studios Orlando....looks like rain from hurricane Beryl but we should have fun anyway. :) tomorrow's island of adventure/harry potter
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jamaha

Hm, apparently I'll be teaching math this fall.

Friend calls me while I'm having lunch.

"Hey, just got back from the interview"
Oh?
"Well, turns out it's not really a job interview. They've already made the choices, we'll be course assistants on S1"