News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Yep! And a bunch of new stuff, too!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ETFROXX

I have an english class with my bestie at the start of college. Yey.

DrP

I'm pretty happy now!

spitllama

Ahhh it's in the 90's all weekend. Hit up the pool today and will be going out on the boat tomorrow. It's going to be a wonderful couple days in Central Oregon!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

*news in Finland*

-23 died in USA 'cause of the heat wave!

*jealous, so hot* D=

Zunawe

I don't mind heat. Better said, I don't feel heat. I wear long-sleeved shirts all year (except for marching band performances). I don't know if anybody has read the Wheel of Time series, but it's the same as the Aes Sedai trick. It's all mental. I hate the cold, though. Makes it hard to play the piano. :))
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fabbemannen

I like indoor-weather

SuperFireKirby

Day 4 of scuba diving. Saw two nurse sharks which swam right under me. Was freaking awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I found out that my mother used to smoke weed.

And grow it

And sell it.

And this is coming from the Paranoid/Obama hating/Crazy Right Wing Tea Partier. It's hilarious!

Saria

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 08, 2012, 03:39:13 PMDay 4 of scuba diving. Saw two nurse sharks which swam right under me. Was freaking awesome.
That is freaking awesome. 'O'
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 08, 2012, 03:39:13 PMDay 4 of scuba diving. Saw two nurse sharks which swam right under me. Was freaking awesome.

Always wanted to do that...

Also watched shawshank redemption--great movie, great musical score. I love thomas newman's work.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Just finished watching the movie "Jaws" with a couple of friends. Liked it! :)

Zunawe

Shawshank was awesome once you started getting to the end. Also because Morgan Freeman narrated it. Never actually seen all of Jaws. Never interested me. I'm in the middle of watching Independence Day, and I watched The Amazing Spiderman on Saturday. Spiderman was a good movie. I think the new actor fit the personality a little better than Tobey Maguire. Some parts were a little more accurate to the books (he doesn't just shoot spider webs from his arm, he actually builds something) and some were less, but I still enjoyed it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

"A Beautiful Mind" came from TV today. One of the best movies I've ever seen! Seriously! It was AWESOME!

SlowPokemon

Figured I might as well post this here. Amazon is now offering the Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack for the price of $11.95 - http://www.amazon.com/Super-Mario-Galaxy-Original-Soundtrack/dp/B001DO3TFK/

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised as Nintendo has been including it with the Wii as of not too long ago, but I'm glad it's available for such a good price. I think I'll order one next time I run into some money, because although I have it on my iPod, I'd like the hard copy and I'd like to support the artists.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.