News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Hey, if he's doing certain things with his girlfriend, that's a possible result.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 20, 2012, 08:24:27 PMHey, if he's doing certain things with his girlfriend, that's a possible result.
Like holding hands.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Sorta reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Bart thinks he could get a girl pregnant by kissing and holding hands at the same time.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 20, 2012, 08:26:29 PMLike holding hands.
You know who else has hands? THE DEVIL! And he uses them for holding!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 20, 2012, 12:14:25 PMACCEPTED INTO ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT WOOOOOOO

YEAH!

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Friends use them.. and then I found QQ emote libraries :P

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Congrats Kefka. I don't know a thing about qualifications to get into a school like that, but I'm assuming it's rigorous.

Had an AWESOME day of boating yesterday. Almost crossed the wake on the kneeboard and had a nice tailwind while surfing! Nothing I'd rather do in hot weather.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

There's like a 30% acceptance rate, average gpa 3.5ish, that kind of fun stuff.  Freakin stressful that you have to get admitted but wooooooooooo it's done :D

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Me and some friends went around town to various parking lots wearing halloween masks and dancing to hard core techno. We found a ladder next to one of those large recycle containers. Took it. Planning on doing some performance art type of stuff in shopping centers with it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

^Who's 21st birthday was it?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 20, 2012, 11:33:12 AMa certain cameo was just laugh out loud fantastic for me

I finally saw Dark Knight. Waited for the supposed cameo Slow mentioned and belted out laughing when I saw it. My anticipation for it was pretty bad throughout the film xD
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 20, 2012, 02:14:49 PMAnd no, I'm not going to name the baby Roz!

What baby? ???
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby