News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

FluteNinja

High school is AWESOME!!! I got to a prep school where everyone is intelligent.  My most favorite part...no one sags their pants!  And I made three new friends by saying that my favorite thing in the world is The Legend of Zelda :D
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FluteNinja on August 17, 2012, 07:16:01 PMHigh school ... where everyone is intelligent.
LOL bro u liek a comedian er sumthin?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: spitllama on August 17, 2012, 06:19:21 PM
The world I knew has come to an end. Advertising in your own HOME? Just awful. And, gee I wonder why they gave it to you...

Quote from: FluteNinja on August 17, 2012, 07:16:01 PMHigh school ...where everyone is intelligent.
...seems I've overestimated high school...

spitllama

Found out that the Fierce Diety's glitch works on the virtual console. Wooyay
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

^They didn't fix anything between the three systems they put it on. Same with OoT, but some of them were fixed with the smooth graphics in 3D.

Quote from: FluteNinja on August 17, 2012, 07:16:01 PMHigh school is AWESOME!!! I got to a prep school where everyone is intelligent.  My most favorite part...no one sags their pants!  And I made three new friends by saying that my favorite thing in the world is The Legend of Zelda :D
. . . We have some of the best standardized test scores in the state (not sure where we stand in the nation). The best scores in the district. And yet there are still people who fail gym. Also, if you mentioned that you played Zelda, but not Call of Duty you would be disliked by 90% of the people who play video games. You must go to school in a utopia.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

the_last_sheikah

Just saw a yellow volkswagon with a license plate that said: "YELO ONE"
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FluteNinja

My high school is where all the nerds go :P  Everyone had to apply and get a letter of recommendation from their music teachers and then they selected who would be enrolled and who would not.  There are only about three kids who are average students.  I love it ;D (in case you can't tell)
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Zunawe

Oh, so you have to be musically talented to get in. That changes everything.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FluteNinja

Quote from: Zunawe on August 19, 2012, 01:36:36 PMOh, so you have to be musically talented to get in. That changes everything.
Yeah.  I should have mentioned that earlier :P   And I found my dad's old Guns N' Roses Greatest Hits cassette.  I rock out everyday on the way to school:3

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

SuperFireKirby

AWWW YEAH, Avatar art book came today. New Laptop should be coming later in the day(UPS doesn't get around here til around 5).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

At first I thought you meant James Cameron's movie and I was like "ewwww"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

^James Cameron's Blue Space-Monkey Pocahontas? Why would I be talking about that?