News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

I had my first Five Guys burger today. We only have like two in my area and it's about a 30 minute drive, but we were in the neighborhood. 
It's so good, how did I live my life without one 'till now. ;_;
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Ruto

^Hahaha

After I found one near my school, I've been eating burgers more often XD I've had 2 this August...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on August 28, 2012, 11:45:48 PMI had my first Five Guys burger today. We only have like two in my area and it's about a 30 minute drive, but we were in the neighborhood. 
It's so good, how did I live my life without one 'till now. ;_;
I have the same problem, but it's always worth the trip. SUCH DELICIOUS BURGERS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

I had my first Five Guys about a month ago and really wasn't impressed. It took about 35 minutes to get the food and it really just tasted like any other burger. The only pro I could see was that they offer extra toppings. Of course, that's just imo.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

^Odd, usually it only takes about 5-10 minutes to get your meal, and it's always super tasty.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Every time I've gone to various different ones its taken extraordinarily long to get my food even when there wasn't a long line of people.  And the burger and fries are just super greasy and kinda gross, not to mention the disgusting habit some customers have of eating the peanuts and then throwing shells on the ground.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

There's some Five Guys pretty close, and they were pretty good - but VERY greasy and always left me with a stomach ache. So really, I don't there a lot.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Mashi

McDonald's Fish Filets >>> All
!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Jersey Shore has been canceled.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

One less shitty show, several more to go!

But seriously, thank god. I have no idea why people even watched it...

the_last_sheikah

^Dat GIF  ;D

Faith in humanity slowly increasing.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

Hopefully the stereotype will soon disappear and I can say that I live at the Jersey shore without people hating me

Nebbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 30, 2012, 02:02:44 PMHopefully the stereotype will soon disappear and I can say that I live at the Jersey shore without people hating me

I face this problem too. Or I get teased about and I'm like "No they don't represent the shore please shut your face"

Dude

"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" is worse.

...Probably, I've never seen either one. :V

Bubbles

I watched about 5 minutes of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, then shut it off when the people starting having a 'Bobbing for pig feet" contest.