News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Yeah you're obviously lying socialfox....

Also leafeon omg <3
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on September 22, 2012, 09:35:40 PMHahaha wow

Also, I think I'm getting closer to stopping my nail biting habit. Yay!
PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME!!!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SocialFox on September 24, 2012, 01:16:53 AModd..
Worked for Me.

No offense but we know you're lying. You don't have to keep lying. We forgive you.

MasterProX

I love how when my friend John flung the food at everyone else, everyone got scared and screamed, lol.

Nebbles

Quote from: DrP on September 24, 2012, 02:44:27 AMPLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME!!!

well

unless you want to paint your nails I don't know what to offer you
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

I managed to stop with the use of willpower.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

IT'S SO HARD!!!

(No TWSS joke allowed)

Dude

DrP

My phone grew a few inches!!!

And now I get data speeds OVER 2 mb/s... it's more like 12 mb/s!! I already love Verizon!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: DrP on September 26, 2012, 10:32:05 PMMy phone grew a few inches!!!

And now I get data speeds OVER 2 mb/s... it's more like 12 mb/s!! I already love Verizon!
We like Verizon. For their TV and Internet services. :P
Phone is good, but a bit expensive.  :-X
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on September 26, 2012, 10:32:05 PMMy phone grew a few inches!!!

About half an inch actually.

iPhones, in my opinion, are the Call of Duty of the phone world. Every year, a new one comes out, and, sure, it's got a few new gimmicks and gizmos added to it but, all in all, it's exactly the same as what you payed for last year. And the year before that. And the year before that. And yet people continue to buy them as if they're completely revolutionary and totally different when compared to the last one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 26, 2012, 11:26:59 PMAbout half an inch actually.

iPhones, in my opinion, are the Call of Duty of the phone world. Every year, a new one comes out, and, sure, it's got a few new gimmicks and gizmos added to it but, all in all, it's exactly the same as what you payed for last year. And the year before that. And the year before that. And yet people continue to buy them as if they're completely revolutionary and totally different when compared to the last one.

Bandwagoning. Combined with a lack of common sense. And then there's some people who complain even though they willingly purchased the newest iPhone...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jamaha

Yay, they finally updated my staff status. Now I can get the employee-licensed MATLAB.

No more SSH-tunneling from the university servers.

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 26, 2012, 11:26:59 PMAbout half an inch actually.

Yeah, well my contract with Sprint was up and I get terrible service at school (except in my room... 2.6 mb/s on 3G) and my mom really wanted to buy my old phone and I needed a 64 GB version to stuff more stuff inside...

The timing was just perfect.