News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Getting a ton of messages in the past few days^^ Also, certain pictures :D

Quote from: Mashi on October 10, 2012, 01:00:29 PMVisit NY and we'll tell you!!!

xDDD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 08, 2012, 01:42:06 PMJust got White 2!  Now the big question, should I play normally, or as a nuzlocke run?
NUZLOCKE! IT'S MORE INTERESTING TO PLAY A BLIND NUZLOCKE! :O

Quote from: Mashi on October 10, 2012, 01:00:29 PMVisit NY and we'll tell you!!!
;)

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on October 10, 2012, 01:58:17 PMI wouldn't do a nuzlocke unless you playthrough it normally first.
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 11, 2012, 04:38:56 AMNUZLOCKE! IT'S MORE INTERESTING TO PLAY A BLIND NUZLOCKE! :O
I already started normally, and seeing how easy it is, maybe.  Problem with nuzlocking is that I can't draw for beans.  Maybe I'll nuzlocke another game, and either just record the run on an emulator, or I'd attempt to write a story, unless someone else would want to draw for me.  Decisions decisions.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

ETFROXX

Quote from: Ruto on October 10, 2012, 07:20:01 PMGetting a ton of messages in the past few days^^ Also, certain pictures :D

? :/

Ruto

Quote from: Ruto on October 10, 2012, 07:20:01 PMGetting a ton of messages in the past few days^^ Also, certain pictures :D
Quote from: ETFROXX on October 11, 2012, 05:12:30 PM? :/

I've lost my mind, lalalala...:D :D :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

The rain made my day.

The free cup of coffee made my day.

The free chick-fil-a chargrilled sandwich made my day better.

The hug from one of my buddy staff members made my day awesome!

Bubbles

Well, I guess this is a Made My Tomorrow, but tomorrow I finally start piano lessons again after 3 years! :D

Greg

Oh my god, my AP Calculus teacher is so great. He anticipated everyone being completely unprepared and is giving us a retest of our first test. :D

EFitTrainr

Caught Virizion on the first Ultra Ball
Oh YES
Now I've only got to catch Terrakion.
I like food.

Zunawe

Oh yeah, Fall Break started last Friday. I've had band things every day but Sunday since then, but it's still break.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 16, 2012, 09:52:27 AMCaught Virizion on the first Ultra Ball
Oh YES

Omg me too!! It was much easier than Cobalion.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 16, 2012, 09:52:27 AMCaught Virizion on the first Ultra Ball
Oh YES
In B/W I caught it with a pokeball.

Kman96

Quote from: SocialFox on October 16, 2012, 10:39:25 PMIn B/W I caught it with a pokeball.

Same here. But only in B/W. The only legendary pokémon to date that I've captured in a Pokéball.
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

My goal in B/W was to catch all of them with a Luxury Ball. I got all of them except.... I think it was Thundurus.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012