News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

That is because you can taste and smell the bitterness of coffee. Most people don't notice it at all. This has been scientificly proved by experiments.

Ruto

I'm almost done with college and I haven't had a coffee, ever :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

the_last_sheikah

I tried it once, not that great, I'll stick with a cup of tea in the morning.  Although, a crushed ice/french vanilla coffee/chocolate milk in a blender is pretty flippin' good.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 21, 2012, 04:38:59 PMThat is because you can taste and smell the bitterness of coffee. Most people don't notice it at all. This has been scientificly proved by experiments.

Lololololol wat? I taste the bitterness, nearly everyone does. It's just a very acquired taste.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 21, 2012, 04:55:12 PMI tried it once, not that great, I'll stick with a cup of tea in the morning.  Although, a crushed ice/french vanilla coffee/chocolate milk in a blender is pretty flippin' good.
HIGH-FIVE. Tea is sooooo much better than coffee.

COFFEE CAN SUCK IT.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

I'm gonna go try coffee/tea mix and see what happens.
(So if I don't have any more posts after this, you know the story behind it.)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Yugi

DrP

Yea... coffee is a huge depletion for my bank account. seriously...

thank God that I get money from my job that I can use directly for Starbucks!!

And if I have to spend real money, I'm going to Blackhorse... why? Because they have the most amazing coffee on the Central Coast, they make their own Chai and I believe it's really important to support local businesses and help them thrive, especially if they offer a superior product.

And Blackhorse is similar in taste to the place I went to with SFK in San Diego, but it is a legit coffee shop instead of a roasting place.

And I have my nice stockpile of tea for a day like today... cold and rainy.

SuperFireKirby

That place in San Diego was awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MoboMoga

I love coffee, but I can't take them if they're too strong and bitter. But otherwise, they rock.  ;D

Quote from: DrP on October 22, 2012, 12:56:00 PMYea... coffee is a huge depletion for my bank account. seriously...

Couldn't agree more. I had a starbucks goft card with $20, used it all in probably two and a half weeks.

SuperFireKirby

Drp would probably use it up in two and a half days. :P

the_last_sheikah

lol I've had the same $10 Starbucks card for almost a year now, never used it.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Ruto

Went to a concert at school today and invited violin teacher because he didn't feel like working today. He actually knew my professor from somewhere and that was pretty funny xD

Here's the fortepiano used at the concert, it was made in 1806 and the restorer said he found it at Curtis. They were going to throw it out because they didn't want to pay to bring it back to playable condition. He fixed it up in six months (because his wife, the pianist) had already agreed to play a few concerts with it before it was finished...

Also, we found the lecture on the piano pretty lulzy. Apparently only the piano/keyboard instruments were proper for women to play in the 1800s. The violin didn't look pleasing to the guys because of how women have to contort their hand a little to hold the violin. Flute instruments were definitely improper *cough* xD

Then there was lunch/discussion about possible pieces to use at a concert/talking about work. Then this odd convo on the train:

Me: *plays a video on the phone* Hey you should listen to this!
Mr. Singer: *orchestral beginning plays* Ohh who wrote this?
Me: Handel.
Mr. Singer: *Aria starts* OHHH! What a great voice!
Me: It's a video so you can take the phone off your ear and see who's singing.
Mr. Singer: *looks at the video, expression changes from :D to ??? then to ;D* Oh it's a countertenor!
Me: xDDDDDDDD You'd be surprised how many people I've confused with that.

Umm, also a bunch of other people made my day but I shouldn't make a list here xD You know who you are^^

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Made plans to see some friends I haven't seen in a while, yay!!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on October 22, 2012, 09:00:13 PMMade plans to see some friends I haven't seen in a while, yay!!
that's always fun! I hope you have a good time!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*