News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Wow, mine too!  that's awesome!  Love the name, very punny XD

I couldn't believe my ears when the kid actually started playing the cello.  That's amazing.

Roz~

Japanese exam is over, meaning that I don't have school until January 21st yayyyyy
I can finally play video games all day.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Waddle Bro

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Roz~ on December 18, 2012, 01:35:35 PMJapanese exam is over, meaning that I don't have school until January 21st yayyyyy
I can finally play video games all day.
Eh hehe! Lucky; our breaks are getting shorter every year!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Roz~

Actually it's kind of annoying. I'd normally start school on January 7th, but because last year some students went on strike (it wasn't really a strike, more like they stopped going to their classes), they had to finish their winter semester during the autumn semester, so basically their autumn semester started on October 1st instead of August 30th. We have extra days off because they won't be done with their autumn semester on January 7th. That also means school will end in May instead of ending in April next semester. It kinda screws some of my summer vacations plan over, but I guess I'll see what happens then.

DrP

^You're sounding more like an American semester university.

I'm super excited about our break since it was extended by a week longer, though I have to go back early for mid-season RA training and preparation!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Roz~ on December 18, 2012, 01:47:40 PMActually it's kind of annoying. I'd normally start school on January 7th, but because last year some students went on strike (it wasn't really a strike, more like they stopped going to their classes), they had to finish their winter semester during the autumn semester, so basically their autumn semester started on October 1st instead of August 30th. We have extra days off because they won't be done with their autumn semester on January 7th. That also means school will end in May instead of ending in April next semester. It kinda screws some of my summer vacations plan over, but I guess I'll see what happens then.
WE end in May/June anyway.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Roz~

Oh hello I used to end in late June/early July all the time when I was in High school
If you're not happy go to college/university
Plus there's a summer semester as well, but since I'm going to be working I don't have any classes there. I had like a 2 weeks break before starting my job but now I'll have 2 days. So yes, I think I have the right to be upset.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

DrP

The owner of the place where I work threw a huge lunch today for the employee of the month (we had tacos.. they were good) and has handing out end of the year Christmas cards (and bonuses).

I've only worked 3 days since I got back from break and returning to work... but I got a Christmas bonus too. and a BIG one in fact!

I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY! I actually HAVE MONEY! (now to pay off some of those credit cards from when I went crazy buying magic cards... oh, look the Steam Christmas sale has started!)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on December 20, 2012, 10:27:14 PMSteam Christmas sale has started!)
AAAAAAAAAAND back in debt

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Bubbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 20, 2012, 07:00:48 PMThat ridiculous -.-

But this girl in my history class seriously believes that the world is going to end. My teacher told her that one of the theories is that everyone who is going to heaven (Catholic school) will drop down dead at the same time, leaving all the evil people to rot on the exploding earth. Shes giving an oral presentation tomorrow, so when she goes up for her speech, everyone in the class is going to faint on their desks, including the teacher, leaving her stranded

We've been planning this the whole year, and Im so excited you have no idea. I love this class :D

So it happened. And it was great. We all dropped, and at first she was laughing. Then when we kept at it, she got worried and shook the girl who was sitting behind her. Then, she started crying. After 15 seconds or so (as expected) some girl laughed and ruined it, but my teacher took 2 points off her project so its ok. Just thinking about how ridiculous we must have looked just falling on our desks makes me still giggle, and its been nine hours

Nebbles

that sounds absolutely amazing XD Kudos to your class, Bubbles!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel