News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: Roz~ on March 20, 2013, 05:05:32 PMhttp://operationrainfall.com/final-fantasy-x-hd-to-include-x-2/

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Please be International Versions
That'd make my year.
I hope that they make it so that
Spoiler
Yu Yevon
[close]
is less brokenly easy.

Roz~

Yeah, that too... I tried the Zombie + Phoenix Down combo on it and... I was surprised when it worked.

Spoiler
Man, that combo didn't work on a bunch of other bosses, and it works on the final boss? Dafuq. Well obviously the "real" final boss was Jecht, since you get Auto-Life after you beat him... meh. I hope they make the final battles much harder, because yeah, the aeons and Yu Yevon were too easy to beat.
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Yugi

Quote from: Roz~ on March 20, 2013, 05:16:57 PMYeah, that too... I tried the Zombie + Phoenix Down combo on it and... I was surprised when it worked.

Spoiler
Man, that combo didn't work on a bunch of other bosses, and it works on the final boss? Dafuq. Well obviously the "real" final boss was Jecht, since you get Auto-Life after you beat him... meh. I hope they make the final battles much harder, because yeah, the aeons and Yu Yevon were too easy to beat.
[close]
Spoiler
I just kept hitting the Yu Pagoda's while Yu Yevon killed himself with Gravija

Hopefully they fix Yu Yevon by making him immune to status effects.
[close]

Bubbles

I feel like you guys are speaking a different language :o is this how people feel when i talk pokemon

Roz~

This is how everyone feels when they don't know what others are talking about. =P

blueflower999

I really need to get around to playing a Final Fantasy game...

Which do you guys recommend I start with; 1 for NES, 3 for SNES, or 6 for SNES? I hear 6 is the best of those 3, but it's also pretty expensive.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Too bad you'll never play 7.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 20, 2013, 05:53:40 PMToo bad you'll never play 7.
According to Wikipedia, they have it for Windows.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Roz~

If you want to get FFVII, do it now, it's 50% off on the Square Enix online store.
Also definitely FFVI. Best game ever <3

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 20, 2013, 05:54:55 PMAccording to Wikipedia, they have it for Windows.
They do. If you get it, take vincent to the forbidden city, its hilarious.

Also, you should get the GBA Version of VI, it fixes some bugs that the SNES version has, and has some bonus content.

blueflower999

I prefer original over remakes, and I prefer SNES over GBA, even if the SNES one costs a million times more. I saw FF4 in the store a few weeks ago, but the cart was in bad shape and I didn't really feel very inclined to get it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 20, 2013, 05:59:38 PMI prefer original over remakes, and I prefer SNES over GBA, even if the SNES one costs a million times more. I saw FF4 in the store a few weeks ago, but the cart was in bad shape and I didn't really feel very inclined to get it.
Well if you're getting SNES version make sure to activate  Psycho Cyan Glitch.

Dude

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 20, 2013, 05:54:55 PMAccording to Wikipedia, they have it for Windows.
*has it*

Nebbles

Got lots of cool stuff today, and got a sustain pedal for my keyboard! Hoorah!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

UnknownKirbyMan

That is a vital piece of equipment.
I can't imagine trying to play any of my pieces without sustain.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.