News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Quote from: Nebbles on March 24, 2013, 12:28:43 PMGot PMD and Luigi's Mansion today, hoorah!
as did I! My mom is withholding them until Easter, however. I can wait a wekk, no biggie.

I also bought all of our groceries today, so that's cool.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on March 24, 2013, 12:28:43 PMGot PMD and Luigi's Mansion today, hoorah!

Me too! :D They're both incredibly fun so far--one thing I'm definitely noticing as a big factor in both of them is the music. The Gloomy Manor theme in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is outrageously catchy, and the quality of the music font in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity is amazing.

Also the fact that they recreated the personality test music in this sound font just like made my life.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 24, 2013, 01:18:04 PMMe too! :D They're both incredibly fun so far--one thing I'm definitely noticing as a big factor in both of them is the music. The Gloomy Manor theme in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is outrageously catchy, and the quality of the music font in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity is amazing.

Also the fact that they recreated the personality test music in this sound font just like made my life.

I do miss the personality test and varied starter choice, but eh, I'm over it really. I'm more interested in this plot that's forming... and I'm loving the writing. A lot. I haven't begun Luigi's Mansion yet, but I will tomorrow most likely.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Guys I hate you I need more money QQ
On another note, finally bought a PS3 today. The only downside is that I bought it with my future roommates but hey, at least it didn't cost me a lot. Maybe I can buy either Luigi's Mansion or PMD with the money I saved...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

^I would go for Luigi's Mansion unless you're really into PMD games. Or if the five dollars less I'd that big a factor.

Roz~

Nah it's not. I do like the PMD games, but it can wait. I loved Luigi's Mansion, so I think I'll go with that.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bubbles

I passed Targets and Gamestops today but my parents wouldnt stop for me. whyyy

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Quote from: Yugi on March 24, 2013, 09:24:09 PMHey guys play this.
<3 I've heard of this... that's absolutely hilarious!

Best game ever. If you like Nintendogs or tamagotchi or things like that, this game is SOOO for you!
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

Luigi's Mansion 2 is pretty freakin sweet.

I played the demo for mystery dungeon and it was just ok, plus reviews are saying its overly simple and too easy so I'll probably skip it.

me irl
[close]

Pit0010

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 24, 2013, 05:39:54 AMWas Fingerz super attractive in real life?

He's really tall, wears glasses and was wearing a nice suit. :D
He looked really good in it ;)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 24, 2013, 09:54:01 PMLuigi's Mansion 2 is pretty freakin sweet.

I played the demo for mystery dungeon and it was just ok, plus reviews are saying its overly simple and too easy so I'll probably skip it.

Yep PMD is just exactly the previous two wih a few tweaks. It's enjoyable, but Luigi's Mansion is the better game. Also I love that Luigi still hums along to the soundtrack (which is crazy catchy).