Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Good job, ETFROXX!  Ignore what everyone else is saying about expenses, I'm sure you'll manage fine.  I know we don't talk much anymore, but I'm glad to see that you're gaining some footing at this point!  Your future is bright, I'm sure!

SuperFireKirby

^Well, living in Nebraska is dirt cheap, apparently(Probably because nobody actually wants to live there. Except for corn. Corn loves living in nebraska)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

More like because Nebraska is amazing and only cool people are allowed to live in it.  Plus corn, because corn is great.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Mashi on May 14, 2013, 07:02:13 PMMore like because Nebraska is amazing and only cool people are allowed to live in it.  Plus corn, because corn is great.

Oh yeah, completely.  SFK is simply jealous of both ETF and corn.

DrP

Yay ETF! You're like... an adult!!

Also, I am being sent on my first business trip!!

To Hotlanta Atlanta... so I'll be in Georgia in the middle of June!!!

Oh joy, humidity!

SuperFireKirby

Atlanta. I hate this city, because traffic is hell whenever I drive through it and I always get delays when I have a layover there.

Thank god I've never actually been in the city.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: DrP on May 14, 2013, 09:56:56 PMYay ETF! You're like... an adult!!

Also, I am being sent on my first business trip!!

To Hotlanta Atlanta... so I'll be in Georgia in the middle of June!!!

Oh joy, humidity!

In other words... Very near me :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I'm going to be in Stone Mountain... so, like the opposite direction... and only for like 4 days.

I'm just weirded out that I am being sent somewhere and I didn't have to pay and I am actually doing stuff.

I'm getting so old

What mmd today: I got sent a set of Harry Potter Tea -- This place also has like Dr Who, Pokémon, LoZ... even stuffs from Magic!!!

Nebbles

LoZ tea?? Do want.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

My favorite is the Hyrulean Royal Tea

It's an Assam black tea with Peach and Vanilla Oolong with apple pieces.

Also Red Potion is good... and Lon Lon Milk... and other things...

Nebbles

That sounds delicious oh my god
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Worst part is... I cant stop drinking it.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: DrP on May 15, 2013, 10:48:47 PMI'm going to be in Stone Mountain... so, like the opposite direction... and only for like 4 days.

I'm just weirded out that I am being sent somewhere and I didn't have to pay and I am actually doing stuff.

I'm getting so old

What mmd today: I got sent a set of Harry Potter Tea -- This place also has like Dr Who, Pokémon, LoZ... even stuffs from Magic!!!

I live really near stone mountain, it's cool.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

There is currently some insane birthday shiz going on here in Germany.

You really would like to be here right now.

SO MUCH AWESOMEEEEEEEEE.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 16, 2013, 05:29:37 AMThere is currently some insane birthday shiz going on here in Germany.

You really would like to be here right now.

SO MUCH AWESOMEEEEEEEEE.
Good afternoon. I just woke up.

I'm currently posting this in Paris in the Hotel Champs Elysees Mac Mahon. Let's just say the party went from A+++++++++ to A+++++++++A+++++++++. The flight back to Germany leaves in few hours.

My head hurts.