News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I'm going through the Fulfilled Requests, and DonValentino, you're a saint.

DrP

Trader Joe's Cookie Butter MADE MY DAY.

Fresh cut apples and cookie butter = heaven!!

FierceDeity

Trader Joe's anything will make my day. The amount of their mac and cheese I've eaten over this break is ungodly.

DrP

The worst part about Trader Joe's...

I live LESS THAN 1 MILE AWAY FROM ONE!!

Once I get lots of money, I'll be going there for almost everything.

Actually, their produce kinda sucks (cause it's all prepackaged and I cant select the exact things I want... that's where I usually go to Sprouts or Whole Foods).

They have this sourdough baguette with spices and herbs baked with it that tastes like PEPPERONI! SOO GOOD!

Waddle Bro

Mac 'n' cheese is so horrible imo.

The answer of why are there obese Americans.

FierceDeity

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 22, 2014, 04:56:07 AMMac 'n' cheese is so horrible imo.

The answer of why are there obese Americans.

I mean, first of all it depends on the brand. A lot aren't nearly as unhealthy as you'd think. It also depends on, you know, how much you eat. While trans fats can get a little more complicated, for the most part, carbs are carbs, fats are fats, and proteins are proteins. I eat mac and cheese on a regular basis, and I'm a 127 lb. 5'11"adult male, sooo...

Seriously, it's just pasta with cheese. Assuming you use decent ingredients, there is really nothing unhealthy about that in moderation.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 22, 2014, 07:14:28 AMSeriously, it's just pasta with cheese. Assuming you use decent ingredients, there is really nothing unhealthy about that in moderation.
The reason why Americans are obese is because they don't have anything in moderation (greed in excess, you might say). Really, pretty much anything is dangerous/unhealthy if you don't have it in moderation.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 22, 2014, 07:14:28 AMI mean, first of all it depends on the brand. A lot aren't nearly as unhealthy as you'd think. It also depends on, you know, how much you eat. While trans fats can get a little more complicated, for the most part, carbs are carbs, fats are fats, and proteins are proteins. I eat mac and cheese on a regular basis, and I'm a 127 lb. 5'11"adult male, sooo...

Seriously, it's just pasta with cheese. Assuming you use decent ingredients, there is really nothing unhealthy about that in moderation.
I think he's thinking of the Kraft M&C in a box.

SuperFireKirby

Homemade mac n' cheese is insanely dileeshus and can be quite healthy if you make it with the right stuff. An excellent source of proteins, complex carbs, and tasty tasty fats. Not calcium though, because in case you fools don't know, dairy calcium is absolutely useless to humans and it's appalling that th FDA still allows companies to say that milk products are "A GREAT SOURCE OF CALCIUM!".

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Dude on January 22, 2014, 08:07:29 AMI think he's thinking of the Kraft M&C in a box.
No I cooked some legit shit.

I used macaroni, cheddar, cream and added spices.
Also some people took my sarcastic reference to the American weight a bit too serious. I mean, isn't it obvious that the weight problem is not because of only mac and cheez?

KefkaticFanatic

Boxed mac and cheese is governed by some mystery realm of probability where the only two possibilities are that it is delicious or that it is chunky and horrendous.

Homemade mac and cheese on the other hand is easily super delicious.  I made some a few months back with some sharp cheddar and romano..

deleeeecious

EDIT: sounds like you just made it wrong... or maybe you're some heathen that doesn't like cheese ._.

me irl
[close]

MasterProX

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 22, 2014, 07:58:37 AMThe reason why Americans are obese is because they don't have anything in moderation (greed in excess, you might say).

Whoa man, don't generalize... is 5'7" and 87 lbs. obese?

mikey

You're only 87 lbs. ???
o.O
unmotivated

Nebbles

My math professor gave all students who came to class today extra credit on our finals. Sweet.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel