News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

My favorite musical artist, Modest Mouse, just announced tour dates which includes a stop in Orlando. Never had the chance to see them live and now I get to see them twice with the same month! My happiness is at 100% maximum level right now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

They are FREAKING AWESOME in concert!!!

And I was lucky to be at a concert that wasnt super ginormous, so it felt I was seeing some awesome indie band (like when I went to see the Mowgli's play in a bar)

IT WAS LEGEND... wait for it .... DARY!

Winter

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 11, 2014, 10:32:52 PMMy favorite musical artist, Modest Mouse, just announced tour dates which includes a stop in Orlando. Never had the chance to see them live and now I get to see them twice with the same month! My happiness is at 100% maximum level right now.

Awww yeah, I saw them live at Red Rocks in Denver a few years ago, they are so damn good live you're gonna love it!

Dude

Kill la kill related
[close]

SO PERF

blueflower999

I saw Shakespeare's Julius Caesar performed live today, but I didn't realize the significance of it being today until right before the show started.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 15, 2014, 07:18:35 PMI saw Shakespeare's Julius Caesar performed live today, but I didn't realize the significance of it being today until right before the show started.
xD
Oh, the irony...
unless it was intended?
unmotivated

Kman96

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 15, 2014, 07:18:35 PMI saw Shakespeare's Julius Caesar performed live today, but I didn't realize the significance of it being today until right before the show started.
i haven't read or seen Julius Caesar, so I had to think for a bit as to why this was ironic...

Huehuehue....the Ides of March...
Party Hard!
[close]

FierceDeity

My guess is it was intended

blueflower999

Actually, it wasn't. That's why I was so surprised.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DrP

My university, for the FIRST TIME EVER, made it to March Madness!!!

I am super excited to watch basketball this year (esp since I can root for my school!)

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

A friend just introduced me to Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series. I haven't even seen the real show before and this is hilarious.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

So, The Flaming Lips made a companion album to Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon, so you play the two simultaneously.

It freakin' blew my mind. Any Pink Floyd fans need to seriously check it out.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Everyone that has a smartphone can now catch Pokemon on Google Maps.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FierceDeity

For the next two days.
Brb missing two days of classes to become a pokemon master