News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Well, I assume he didnt mean being lost in the Australian wilderness full of 100 different types of things that will kill you

me irl
[close]

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

I go to register my Club Nintendo card from Kirby: Triple Deluxe online and what do I find when I open up the card to look at the pin? The first three letters of the pin spell GAY. Thanks, Nintendo. XDDDDDDD

Which reminds me, for Super Pokemon Rumble my pin had the word SEX about halfway through it. Why? Just why!! XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Okay, only get lost in the wilderness if you're on a continent that isn't actively trying to kill you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: fingerz on May 21, 2014, 07:43:47 PMI go to register my Club Nintendo card from Kirby: Triple Deluxe online and what do I find when I open up the card to look at the pin? The first three letters of the pin spell GAY. Thanks, Nintendo. XDDDDDDD

Which reminds me, for Super Pokemon Rumble my pin had the word SEX about halfway through it. Why? Just why!! XD

Why? *looks at where this was posted* :P XD hahaha jk

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maelstrom

Just got my SAT scores back. Math+Reading=1440

SuperFireKirby

Dayumn, I think my highest I ever got was a 1280. Good job!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

I expected to do well on the math, but I did better on the reading. Probably because of the passage about Shigeru Miyamoto.

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on May 25, 2014, 11:16:52 AMI expected to do well on the math, but I did better on the reading. Probably because of the passage about Shigeru Miyamoto. 
wait are you serious

And this isn't the TPBM thread :P
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Wow. Didn't get enough sleep last night............. :P

SuperFireKirby

Put in my 2 weeks notice at work today. Finally gettin' the fuck out of Moes. On top of that, I sold my oil-leaking, gas-guzzling SUV today and should have a nice, fairly low mileage Forester by next week. And on top of that, I'm going on a road trip in 2 weeks from my town to Savannah, then to Bonnaroo, then to the Smokey Mountains, then to Chicago, then to Michigan and back to Florida. And the day after I get back, I'm going to California to go on another road trip with my brother up to Oregon and then Seattle.

This summer is gonna be legendary.

ETFROXX

You should stop in Nebraska.

I would probably just think you're your doppleganger that I see sometimes. He exists and every time I see him I have a mini heart attack and I'm like 'oh yeah he's in florida'.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 25, 2014, 11:03:46 PMThis summer is gonna be legendary.
YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A STINSON REFERENCE BUT NO.

YOU SIR, ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY.

mikey

LEGEN(wait for it)
DARY
unmotivated

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 25, 2014, 11:03:46 PMPut in my 2 weeks notice at work today. Finally gettin' the fuck out of Moes. On top of that, I sold my oil-leaking, gas-guzzling SUV today and should have a nice, fairly low mileage Forester by next week. And on top of that, I'm going on a road trip in 2 weeks from my town to Savannah, then to Bonnaroo, then to the Smokey Mountains, then to Chicago, then to Michigan and back to Florida. And the day after I get back, I'm going to California to go on another road trip with my brother up to Oregon and then Seattle.

This summer is gonna be legendary.
You totally stole my road trip I'm taking in April or May next year!! If you're stopping in San Francisco, I could show you the city!!