News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

Holy shit, is anyone on NSM actually straight?

Not that I'm complaining or anything. I don't have a problem with straight people, just as long as they don't flaunt it.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles on August 06, 2014, 09:08:38 PMyeah what's up with that trend huh
I c wut U did thar gurl

Yugi

Quote from: Clanker37 on August 07, 2014, 02:18:08 AMHoly shit, is anyone on NSM actually straight?
I am. Although I could technically be bi if I really wanted to, considering the way I view sexuality.

Kman96

Quote from: Clanker37 on August 07, 2014, 02:18:08 AMHoly shit, is anyone on NSM actually straight?

Not that I'm complaining or anything. I don't have a problem with straight people, just as long as they don't flaunt it.
I'm straight.

Also today I finished my Eagle Scout project! But I turn 18 on Saturday. I've got a lot of paperwork to do. Yipes!
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Kefka and Ruto. They're the ones who prevent NSM from becoming a giant gay orgy.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

except ruto loves yaoi

SlowPokemon

Bloop

ohgod lots of stuff

@slow Thanks! :3 I'll do my best :p

@fierce I know about that, but to be precise, we started to like each other after a few days of talking and telling some personal stuff too. I think I know how he is and he's pretty sure he knows how I am. Btw he's 18 already too, so that's a thing. And thanks :3

@dude but gay used to mean happy, so then the whole of nsm will be gay

@mashi yaoi is love. yaoi is life.

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Maelstrom

MaestroUGC

The only thing abnormal about sexuality and people who identify as "x, y, or z" is that everyone should make me the top of their "To Bone" list, and if I'm not then you probably have some sort of genetic defect.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

Quick, everyone change their sexuality so we can fawn over Maestro's vast intellect
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

lets just change our titles to our sexual orientations so that people like fingerz dont get confused

ive alredy changed mine

Dude