News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

^ How could I have missed that?! This is gold!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

The Deku Trombonist

SlowPokemon

tears of laughter tbh
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on August 25, 2014, 05:16:48 PMMebbe. They might have some sort of Nintendo store in the airport. I should check.
Yeah. It sucks. The train from Narita to the Tokyo city center is like 1h30. Some of my friends said I could go to the town of Narita, but if I could go someplace bigger, that'd be better.

They had a McDonald's with a teriyaki burger, but the line was too long for me to get stuff. They have all sorts of other souvenir shops that sells typical small things like hair accessories, postcards, toys and candy. I saw a deck of Studio Ghibli cards that was like $8 xD I don't know why I didn't think of looking for Nintendo things while I was there. There were a lot of shops and I only had an hour layover.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Yugi

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 26, 2014, 02:10:36 PM^ How could I have missed that?! This is gold!
Are you talking about bgdh44's random posts or my Truman Show antics?

Olimar12345

Well, what I thought made it funny was bgdh's seemingly sincere posts, and the obvious language barrier.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

I wonder whether he actually went to the bridge at midnight or not?

Ruto

Omg Kefka got me the triforce 3DS XL :D And all I had to do was get my degree in interesting facts about alcohol.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

ETFROXX

I got to meet Karmin yesterday so that was p coo'.

SuperFireKirby

Just when I think my life can't get any more strange...

Broke up with my girlfriend on the grounds that I never really had feelings for her to begin with. And lots of much more tmi have happened in the last 48 hours than anyone here would want to know(though it includes the standard involvement of drugs and naked people as most of my stories)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX