News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

So there's this weird bug in hyrule warriors that lets you use other character's movesets.....yeah.

and more
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
and more....

JDMEK5

Started a new arrangement for my senior band:

I feel like a baws. :3
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Ruto

So I get a call to rush out the door this morning with my camera. Ended up making $70 for an hour and a half hour's work :D

The instrument I took photos of was from the 1600s ;) And I had to photograph it standing on a ladder over it due to my height with my arm extended over it since there was no professional setup that could be done at a moment's notice.

But seriously I need a real job xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Symphonic Evolutions was amazing!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

I made A LOT of progress in my stupid html homework. Very proud of myself, especially since I was really dreading working on it.

Also, finally found an alcoholic beverage I like.

KefkaticFanatic

I thought I just didn't like any since I had only ever been given beer and wine to try, but it turns out I pretty much only like hard liquor and mixed drinks /o\

me irl
[close]

Bloop

I can't have alcoholic drinks yet I'm not 18 D:

Not that I expect me to like them

Dude

Beer is the worst, wine is OK, and cocktails are God's gift to the world!

Bubbles

Quote from: Nebbles on September 19, 2014, 10:16:10 PMSymphonic Evolutions was amazing!
It was! Though at some points I had trouble hearing the music from the cheering (it was even worse than the Zelda one)

Also some 30yr old man started hitting on and following around me and my friend so there's that

SuperFireKirby

Best drink I ever drank was something my bartender friend made that tasted exactly like a thin mint cookie. Vodka, creme de menthe, bailey's, and prolly some other stuff. It was deliciously dangerous(as in you would drink a lot because you can't taste the extremely high amount of alcohol in it).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

My favorite drink is the four horsemen.

Anyone else here had it?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Jack, Jim, Johnnie, and Jameson.

I'm well acquainted.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Nice. Oh, also, have you ever had watermelon vodka with sunny D? I can't remember what it was called, but it makes for a tasty drink!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 20, 2014, 10:26:31 AMNice. Oh, also, have you ever had watermelon vodka with sunny D? I can't remember what it was called, but it makes for a tasty drink!

...that sounds amazing.

I haven't had much to drink yet but I'm fond of chocolate martinis and malibu bay breezes. Beer and wine are kinda... eh to me, I really don't like them too much. Mixed drinks are my style.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

I love that half of NSM is all grown up now so we can all discuss our favorite recreational poisons.

Now y'all just need to get on using other recreational...things(most of which are far less dangerous than alcohol!).