News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I want to put that in deh m3m3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SuperFireKirby

My supervisor is giving me some non-morning shifts next week! Which means I won't have to wake up at 4:30 AM for work!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

The gamecube controler my brother got for my birthday came in the mail today. Not only is it still in the packaging, the entire box is in Japanese.

DrP

My friends from Denmark are coming to the US for the first time!!!

I will get to show them around the east coast. So, in May, I'm going to NY, DC, Boston and maybe other places!!!

SO EXCITED!!

mikey

Quote from: DrP on November 03, 2014, 07:00:46 PMMy friends from Denmark are coming to the US for the first time!!!

I will get to show them around the east coast. So, in May, I'm going to NY, DC, Boston and maybe other places!!!

SO EXCITED!!
Maybe you should hit a card shop while you're sightseeing
>:D
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 04, 2014, 05:33:36 AMMaybe you should hit a card shop while you're sightseeing

I know where all the card shops are and lol they're really easy to avoid if you're a tourist.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 04, 2014, 05:33:36 AMMaybe you should hit a card shop while you're sightseeing
You wish.
The only thing I am keeping from my MTG days are all my Unhinged cards (The final draft I setup in college was an Unhinged draft) and a NM foil Grand Arbiter Augustin IV.
And I'll leave it at that.
Quote from: Ruto on November 04, 2014, 06:15:19 PMI know where all the card shops are and lol they're really easy to avoid if you're a tourist.
Unfortunately, we're gonna do the touristy things. The plus side is that I haven't done the summer touristy things. Only the wintery ones for me!

Kman96

Okay, I gotta ask. What the hell is a card shop?
Party Hard!
[close]

Maelstrom

Quote from: Kman96 on November 05, 2014, 06:42:24 PMOkay, I gotta ask. What the hell is a card shop?
Where they sell cards. idk

DrP

Quote from: Kman96 on November 05, 2014, 06:42:24 PMOkay, I gotta ask. What the hell is a card shop?
It's a store that sells TCG (Trading Card Game) cards. Like Magic: The Gathering, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc...

Kman96

And why is that such a bad thing?
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Kman96 on November 05, 2014, 07:21:23 PMAnd why is that such a bad thing?
People with money call them money traps
people without money like me beg to differ

Quote from: DrP on November 05, 2014, 05:45:29 PMYou wish.
The only thing I am keeping from my MTG days are all my Unhinged cards (The final draft I setup in college was an Unhinged draft) and a NM foil Grand Arbiter Augustin IV

I <3 Unhinged
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Kman how can you rightfully a nerd, dork, geek, dweeb, etc. without having extensive knowledge of at least one trading card game, let alone knowing what they are? You've missed out on an important facet of our culture, my friend!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

I'm from Alaska. We don't use terms like "card shops." That could mean almost anything in my mind.

Besides, I've never been into collecting cards. I stopped collecting tcg at like pokemon gen 4, and even those were just novelty.
Party Hard!
[close]