News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

SuperFireKirby

Got me a pair of Sennheiser On-ear Urbanites. They sound fantastic, especially compared to my nearly destroyed M50s and I got them for a super good price, but they didn't come with a 1/4" adapter. Sadface

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bespinben

Spent a 6 hour long car drive sorting through my 10,000+ emails, and...

My life is complete.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

MaestroUGC

Yeah, he subscribed to me some time ago as well.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

WIUGuwerigvnwGUIENMwniegfivuNUQP23HR0U85H780CMH28MQH38M3ryGYGYQMGBYymfw39,3h9783vh84w,quitwpocf,uri
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Roz~

GUYS I DID IT
I HAVE A BACHELOR'S DEGREE
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FierceDeity

Congrats!!!

so do we all start competing for your roses now, or

KefkaticFanatic

that moment when you thought you got rekt by an exam but then see the final grade being substantially higher than expected O:

me irl
[close]

Bespinben

A random youtuber sent me a private message saying he made a channel banner for me:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 HAAAPPYYYYYYYY!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Dude

Found my iPod I lost in July!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 11, 2014, 07:15:08 PMthat moment when you thought you got rekt by an exam but then see the final grade being substantially higher than expected O:
this
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Waddle Bro

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 11, 2014, 07:15:08 PMthat moment when you thought you got rekt by an exam but then see the final grade being substantially higher than expected O:
me when passing french \o/

SlowPokemon

Me with literally all my classes omfg I even passed chemistry

I got a C but jfc I thought I was in deep F territory
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

i just hope i dont fail language arts
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.