Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Ya people get all excited about their multi-hundred dollar refunds, but what it really means is that they don't know how to deal with their withholding and, like Drp said, are just giving the government a free loan.  Use that IRS withholding calculator and spam W4s!

me irl
[close]

DrP

So I'm heading to the East Coast in May. I finally sat down with my friends and mapped out where we're going!

New York City, Upstate NY, Montreal, Quebec City, Vermont, Boston, Providence, Long Island, Philadelphia and Washington DC.

I can't wait to go!!! 3.5 months until I leave

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 17, 2015, 04:14:51 PMbring me with you
By all means!

I'm going to be meeting Ruto in NYC and maybe Roz in QC, so it's gonna be fantastic!

Roz~

Awww yeaaaah
Tell me when you're in MTL, maybe I can meet you over there!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Good job avoiding the whole southeast. It sucks down here('cept NC, which is pretty coll)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I won't necessarily be avoiding it.

I'll be going to Georgia later.

But I'm traveling with people who are visiting North America for the first time ever, so it's really imperative we go to the more touristy places.. Plus I want them to get a good impression of the US.

mikey

"good impression"
"avoiding the southeast"
Looks like you've got your bases covered.
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on January 17, 2015, 05:07:40 PMBut I'm traveling with people who are visiting North America for the first time ever, so it's really imperative we go to the more touristy places.. Plus I want them to get a good impression of the US.

Lol tell them not to talk to strangers at the airport. My friend visited the states for the first time and this American guy was chatting it up with her, but once she got his contact info, he started to ask her if she wanted some big American "thing." I said she was too polite when she told him to go fuck himself!

Quote from: Nebbles on January 17, 2015, 09:32:09 PMis ma birfday

Happy birthday are you drunk yet

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

You're not trying hard enough, obviously.

Roz~

As if you had to try hard to get drunk
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

braix

then she must not be trying at all
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.