News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 13, 2015, 05:08:24 PMWatch what you say, we have some pretty big fans of that game on this forum.

Isn't Hatoful Boyfriend that incredibly awesome pigeon romance game?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

This is my 3000th post.

Made mah day!

AwesomeYears

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 13, 2015, 09:29:36 PMThis is my 3000th post.

Made mah day!
Congrats, you are now a Reggie Rock 'n Roll!!!

braix

I'm close to Nintendo Nocturne I guess...not
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

AwesomeYears

Ordon? What is an Ordon?

ZeldaFan

Ordon Village? From Twilight Princess? It's the town you start the game in :)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 13, 2015, 05:09:36 PMIt's not a pigeon romance game but you'd have to beat the game to know that so you're excused I guess

What is not excused is calling it dumb >:(

I'm told it's intended to be a joke game and I presume it's supposed to parody hilariously awkward/bad dating sims, but tbh from seeing nothing but pictures and top level promos it does look like some dumb indie thing akin to all the rest that have been vomited onto the market in the past few years.

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 13, 2015, 11:00:33 PMI'm told it's intended to be a joke game and I presume it's supposed to parody hilariously awkward/bad dating sims, but tbh from seeing nothing but pictures and top level promos it does look like some dumb indie thing akin to all the rest that have been vomited onto the market in the past few years.
^

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 13, 2015, 11:00:33 PMI'm told it's intended to be a joke game and I presume it's supposed to parody hilariously awkward/bad dating sims, but tbh from seeing nothing but pictures and top level promos it does look like some dumb indie thing akin to all the rest that have been vomited onto the market in the past few years.

Nope nope that's just what you think the game is, and that's not far off for about the first four hours, but the second half of the game (the true end route) is totally different. There's no way anyone would be able to explain it to someone before they've played it, but it's kind of horror/sci-fi-esque in nature.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

^Doesn't mean it's not a parody of dating sims in general, though.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

i've seen the shuu route and if that's what you're talking about it's fucking trash man.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on February 14, 2015, 06:28:05 AMi've seen the shuu route and if that's what you're talking about it's fucking trash man.

The Shuu route is not the true end. You can't see the true end (which is about four hours long) until you've seen most of the other ones (about 30 minutes apiece).

ThatGamer

If you want a good romance game, play Donkey Kong Romance Country.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SlowPokemon

I mean I don't have shit tastes tbh, Hatoful Boyfriend is a really really good game and the fact that it's considered a romance game is really gross for its reputation.

FireArrow

Well it does have the word "Boyfriend" in the title.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department