News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 26, 2015, 06:50:49 PMJust found out I'm having my seventh child. I'm hoping for a cat this time but we'll see!

I need to know where you find that time and money for that. Seriously, I can't even buy enough food and toys for myself plus a hamster.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

We don't have a hamster anymore and I always took care of them and bought their food.....
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on March 26, 2015, 06:45:24 PMI just saw two of the cutest promprosals ever and I actually aw'd out loud <333 I'm not usually a sucker for these kind of things but two great ones in one night really made my day
I'm on mobile so I can't see who posts stuff unless I check, I read this and thought, bubbles.
unmotivated

Bubbles

Latios212

You also really dislike periods
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AwesomeYears

Yahoo! School holidays are finally in and I can finally relax arrange more music sheets ;D I reckon I can complete at least 8 in two weeks :P

ETFROXX

I got engaged yesterday. nbd

Spoiler
[close]

It's a sapphire. And I absolutely love it.

Maelstrom

mikey

unmotivated

Bubbles

Holy shit congrats!!

ETFROXX

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

ermahgawd cONGRAZZLESSSSSSSSS
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Omg I looked at etf's post like a few hours ago but was like "that's pretty, I wonder why she got it" and didn't think about looking at the words

Omg I'm so happy for you :))