Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

On my way to Boston for the weekend!

Let the month of travel commence!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

Where in Boston? What will you be doing there? Have you been to that really good Dim Sum place in Chinatown?
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

SlowPokemon

Caught this little cutie today. I feel so lucky :3

Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

So I had prom last night. It was pretty good, except for the awkward parts where I stood around.....
And the after party basically consisted of 5 straight hours of Sm4sh. Those were some of the best matches I have ever played, and some of my personal worst. But it was awesome.

Bubbles

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 25, 2015, 09:39:44 AMSo I had prom last night.
Dudeee me too. Though I wouldn't put this in the MMD thread

Actually yeah. I looked bomb and looking bomb is the best time to break people's hearts, which I took full advantage of ;)

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 24, 2015, 02:30:46 PMCaught this little cutie today. I feel so lucky :3

Spoiler
[close]

Ohhhh crap. I have more than 200 hours in each of my 3DS Pokemon games and not a single shiny...obtained without a QR code anyway...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

I went to play in a Magic tourney last night and got second place with a deck that my friend and I put together in a half hour lol
unmotivated

MasterProX

Oh, yesterday, as my school's music classes do every year, we went to Walt Disney Concert Hall to see the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra again. Needless to say, their performance of Dvořák's ninth was better than any recording on YouTube (for a variety of obvious reasons), but this is one of those pieces that only sounds half-decent no matter which video you watch. So, yeah, that was epic, and it MMD (yesterday).

And we had third row seats, too, right up by the orchestra. This one guy in front of me stood up before the performance to block my view for several minutes before asking if the bassoon was a "giant baritone oboe"...

AwesomeYears

Welcome back "I-don't-know-who-you-are"!

MaestroUGC

Very few recordings ever have come close to matching the power and energy of a live performance.

Things to see in concert:
Beethoven's 9th (all the symphonies if the cycle pops up near you.)
Anything by Mahler and Bruckner (especially their later symphonies.)
Orff's Carmina Burana
Wagner (anything, really.)
Respighi's Pines of Rome
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

I was actually debating writingan incantation to bring back master prox the other day
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Hmm that reminds me, Carmina Burana is showing late May here, perhaps I'll have to poll around..

me irl
[close]

DrP

Finally was able to open this today!! This is so freaking cool.

I was able to pay for my groceries with my watch!

Saria

I never thought anyone would buy that, but that's cool, brah! Good for you! I love the design.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday