News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

He was making a joke xD I thought it was funny.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 02, 2015, 01:34:58 PMHe was making a joke xD I thought it was funny.
^

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 02, 2015, 01:14:43 PMWhy?
I don't see why everyone is making fun of all my posts.....  ???

MaestroUGC

Well I've never found humor in the "[X] gave me cancer" joke, so...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Saria

My grandfather smoked his whole life, and when I was about 5 years old my mom told him; "if you ever want to see my children graduate, you better stop smoking, NOW." My grandfather threw his cigs in the garbage immediately. Unfortunately, it was too late, and 3 years after that day, he died of lung cancer. I fell to my hands and knees with tears raining from my eyes. I vowed I would never touch a single cigarette. My mom made me promise that I wouldn't, too, just to make sure that they never went through the same pain ever again. 7 years later, now I'm 15, and I haven't smoked a single cigarette since that vow. Looking back at it, I regret not smoking for 15 years because that post gave me cancer anyway.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

mikey

That was deep

Fortunately I won't even ever drink coffee much less cigarettes so I'm good
unmotivated

Saria

nah that wasnt real i didn't know any of my grandparents
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 02, 2015, 10:06:45 PMFortunately I won't even ever drink coffee much less cigarettes so I'm good

I sure hope you won't be drinking cigarettes
They're not even in the right state of matter

Maelstrom

Quote from: Saria on May 02, 2015, 08:49:02 PMMy grandfather smoked his whole life, and when I was about 5 years old my mom told him; "if you ever want to see my children graduate, you better stop smoking, NOW." My grandfather threw his cigs in the garbage immediately. Unfortunately, it was too late, and 3 years after that day, he died of lung cancer. I fell to my hands and knees with tears raining from my eyes. I vowed I would never touch a single cigarette. My mom made me promise that I wouldn't, too, just to make sure that they never went through the same pain ever again. 7 years later, now I'm 15, and I haven't smoked a single cigarette since that vow. Looking back at it, I regret not smoking for 15 years because that post gave me cancer anyway.
Saving for future reference.

Sebastian

Quote from: Saria on May 02, 2015, 08:49:02 PMMy grandfather smoked his whole life, and when I was about 5 years old my mom told him; "if you ever want to see my children graduate, you better stop smoking, NOW." My grandfather threw his cigs in the garbage immediately. Unfortunately, it was too late, and 3 years after that day, he died of lung cancer. I fell to my hands and knees with tears raining from my eyes. I vowed I would never touch a single cigarette. My mom made me promise that I wouldn't, too, just to make sure that they never went through the same pain ever again. 7 years later, now I'm 15, and I haven't smoked a single cigarette since that vow. Looking back at it, I regret not smoking for 15 years because that post gave me cancer anyway.
That's kinda how it was with me. My grandpa smoked his whole life and my mom said if he wanted to see his kids grow up, he better stop. He did.
But 5 years later, he died in a car accident :/
Tough luck I guess. I still miss him so.

FierceDeity

That sucks, MLF, but also
Quote from: Saria on May 02, 2015, 10:43:45 PMnah that wasnt real i didn't know any of my grandparents

Sebastian

Quote from: Saria on May 02, 2015, 10:43:45 PMnah that wasnt real i didn't know any of my grandparents
Quote from: FierceDeity on May 03, 2015, 08:54:19 AMThat sucks, MLF, but also
Whoopsies
I missed that XD

I need to learn to read lol

SlowPokemon

Actually I can't stop laughing
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Olimar12345

:)  ;)  :D  ;D  >:(  :(  :o  8)  ???  ::)  :P  :-[  :-X  :-\ :-* :'(
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!