News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

I've never listened to anything from that band and I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised. Pretty much haven't listened to anything rock or metal related in a while.

mayastarr041

Quote from: FierceDeity on July 27, 2015, 09:29:52 PMMUST HAVE STABBED HER FIFTY FUCKING TIIIIIMES

(actual video optional; I'd recommend listening without visuals at least once at first, part of the experience for me was just listening to the lyrics and getting a tattered idea for myself of how truly fucked up the song is haha)

bloop where you at, we're talking a7x over here
Ripped her heart out right before her eyes
Eyes over Easy
EAT IT! EAT IT!! EAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 28, 2015, 02:23:06 PMRipped her heart out right before her eyes
Eyes over Easy
EAT IT! EAT IT!! EAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like a demonic chant to me.
what is shitpost

mayastarr041

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 28, 2015, 04:02:40 PMSounds like a demonic chant to me.
Haha!  :)
Yeah, that song is weird...in a good way!

mikey

unmotivated

mayastarr041

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 28, 2015, 06:20:47 PMI like ACDC
Thunder, thunder, thunder, thunder
I was caught
In the middle of a railroad track
I looked round
And I knew there was no turning back
My mind raced
And I thought what could I do
And I knew
There was no help, no help from you
Sound of the drums
Beating in my heart
The thunder of guns
Tore me apart
You've been
Thunderstruckkkkk
YEAH! ;D ;D ;D

mikey

Cause I'm TNT
I'm dynamite
TNT
and I win the fight
TNT
I'm a powerload
TNT
Watch me explooooooooooooooooooooooode
unmotivated

mayastarr041

I'm on the highway to hell!!!!
On the highway to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!
Highway to hell!!!!!!!!!!
I'm on the highway to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think we are crossing the spam line.....if so............ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

mikey

aand you wrecked it
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 28, 2015, 04:02:40 PMSounds like a demonic chant to me.
even better, it's about fucking a corpse

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bloop

well it's about killing a woman because she doesn't want to marry a man, then keeping her forever cuz she ded, then she turns into a zombie and kills the man and the man regrets everything and they live happily ever after as married zombies

mayastarr041

Oh yeah.
Just saw the music video. My lunch is somewhere on the floor and it stinks.  :P :P

Tobbeh99

Quote from: FierceDeity on July 26, 2015, 12:22:25 AM4. CLARINET AND BASSOON IN MEASURE 33, 35, 37??!??!??!??!??!??!??
THE BASSOON LITERALLY BREAKS INTO FOUR VOICES AT ONE POINT
THERE AREN'T EVEN USUALLY THAT MANY BASSOONS IN A FULL ORCHESTRA
LET ALONE A WOODWIND QUARTET
WHICH, BY DEFINITION, WILL ONLY HAVE ONE OF EACH INSTRUMENT
EVEN THE BASSOON PLAYER MOST SKILLED IN EXTENDED TECHNIQUES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY THAT MANY VOICES USING HARMONICS
AND EVEN IF THEY COULD, IT WOULD SOUND LIKE TEN THOUSAND MOSQUITOES SCREAMING IN AGONY AS THEY'RE SMOTHERED TO DEATH BY TWO MORTALLY WOUNDED HOGS ENGAGING IN THE ACT OF LOVEMAKING ONE LAST TIME BEFORE THEY SAY GOODBYE TO THE CRUEL, CRUEL WORLD THAT ALLOWED FOR THIS ARRANGEMENT TO EXIST
FRANKLY, THIS IS JUST ABSURD

Roflol the bassoon breaks into 4 parts! Hilariously stupid! learn how to instrument works before you arrange.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh