News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Why does an RTS have to be multiple units

League of Legends can be classified as an RTS and a MOBA.  I consider it as more of an RTS since ultimately the goal is not to kill the enemies, but to destroy the enemy's base.  It isn't even close to being an MMO, however.  I generally hate playing MMO's- the keyword here is MASSIVELY, which 10 players is not.
unmotivated

mayastarr041

Just had some croquembouche and it tasted like heaven. Better then any American desserts I've had.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Hero of Trains

Luckyyyyy! I've always wanted to have one!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 25, 2015, 10:52:21 AMJust had some croquembouche and it tasted like heaven. Better then any American desserts I've had.

Sounds exquisite!  :)
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

Ahh Trains!  You really should have some! It's sooo gooood. I really wish I could mail some to you or just magically deliver them! Your taste buds will literally burst in happiness :) :)

blueflower999

That sounds extraordinarily painful, yet pleasant.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mayastarr041

mayastarr041

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 25, 2015, 11:00:08 AMThat sounds extraordinarily painful, yet pleasant.
At first, it was so good and sweet that I went into shock for a while, then pleasure coursed through my body. I literally shook in happiness.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 25, 2015, 11:02:53 AMAt first, it was so good and sweet that I went into shock for a while, then pleasure coursed through my body. I literally shook in happiness.

Hey, have you ever considered wrting a story? You have this thing, like a really good way of putting words down... :D
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

She did! Super Maya Galaxy was the title, I think. She had to go to Paris before she could finish it, though.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 25, 2015, 11:06:41 AMShe did! Super Maya Galaxy was the title, I think. She had to go to Paris before she could finish it, though.

Awesome! I'm going to read this!

mayastarr041

Oh I gave up on that. My main goal is Paper NSM. In trying to think of ways to make the story DARK. Did you check it out yet?

ThatGamer

Oh, I didn't read that yet! I think I will!  :D

mayastarr041

I might rewrite that to have a more darker plot.

mikey

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 25, 2015, 11:01:38 AMOh you betcha!
hey, hey now, you can't say that, it's my job
unmotivated