News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oronoco

Yay! My copy of AC: New Leaf arrived!

But I don't have time to enjoy it since Finals are next week. Or I could be a bad person and enjoy it anyway. Sigh.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Zeila

Quote from: Oronoco on April 14, 2016, 08:28:17 AMYay! My copy of AC: New Leaf arrived!

But I don't have time to enjoy it since Finals are next week. Or I could be a bad person and enjoy it anyway. Sigh.
Sweet. I can give you some flowers and stuff once you feel like playing. I remember you said something about wanting to grow things a while back

Oronoco

Please! I would be oh-so-grateful.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

mikey

mmm do you have a skype
somebody add him to the 3DS chat asap
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: TooFarGann on April 13, 2016, 05:02:48 PMCongrats! What about MS Access?
I will get to that once I clear Word & Excel. I have to clear the 3 to be "Career Ready", and then I'll look into taking others.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Ōkami~MD

Publisher all the way
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Bloop

look at this awesome new jacket i bought recently:
 awesome front
[close]

even more awesome back
[close]

Dudeman

[looks at front]
Aw man, sweet. Do want.

[looks at back]
PFFFSDFAFKPEHIOFHAIFAF I NEED IT
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bloop

Originally it was about €120,- but then it got on sale for €70,- and I just needed it

ZeldaFan

o_O that's... so... awesome

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Bloop

I also bought it together with this awesome t-shirt:

Spoiler
[close]

Ōkami~MD

I wish I had money's to waste on fashion ;P
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

cashwarrior1

I once had a Zelda T-shirt... We don't talk about that anymore.

mikey

that t-shirt made my day and I'm not even the one who owns it
unmotivated

Ruto

One violinist I had to entertain for an hour today while the professor (her close friend) was teaching a class has a Wikipedia article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Sakharova

I had noooo idea she was so famous. She also loves my photos xD She also showed me this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZd43E09xJo

She said the guy conducting is John Williams.

There was also another violinist I met today who also really liked my photos. He was like "wow let me see your vacation photos." Then I drained half the battery in my camera showing him about 5% of the photos I've taken this past year. He showed me some pictures he took in Alaska and it kind of went on for a while...not that it was boring.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.