News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on July 07, 2016, 04:16:32 PMYeah, especially in Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
Aquatic Zone, to be exact.

cashwarrior1

WaluigiTime64

My day just started and one of my submissions got accepted, with no extra editing needed! That makes my day already.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

PetrifiedLasagna

Congratulations Waluigi :)

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Bubbles

Going to Symphonic Evolutions tomorrow c: I wonder what the Pokemon Go crowd will be like lol

Nebbles

BUBBLES!!!! YOU'RE GOING?? LOOK FOR ME OMG
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Yes I am!!! :DD and I def will but tbh you'd prob have an easier time finding me bc I'm a walking landmark lmaoo

mikey

pictures are required
unmotivated

braix

After almost a year, I finally played BespinBen's arrangement of Living Spirit without missing any keys
Have to work on controlling dynamics and other technical stuff but it's coming along slowly
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

Nice! I can't wait to see you play it! (There will be a video, right?)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

Wasn't planning on it, but maybe
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Onionleaf

Receiving my first 3DS game by mail today made me smile. :D Now all that's left is to find some spare time to play it!

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom