News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

We're mere days away from the computer uprising. Brace yourselves.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on November 12, 2016, 09:35:33 AMWe're mere days away from the computer uprising. Brace yourselves.
Hello!  Wake up!  It could never happen!  ...Actually, that's not true.
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

I understood that reference.
I like food.

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Jacksepticeye is doing a World of Goo LP!!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

EFitTrainr

I spent the past two hours on a new cartoon, and ended up with 7.13 seconds of animation. That might not seem like a lot, but it's the best work I've ever done on animation and I'm proud of what I've done.
I like food.

TheDreamingHawk

The Sun/Moon Anime doesn't seem to suck ass like everyone thought it would plus the Pokemon Anime is moving to Disney XD to take down Yokai Watch :)

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Oronoco

Cold at last, cold at last, thank God almighty it is cold at last.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Tobbeh99

Had a course at my company, DHL, during this weekend. Even though it was annoying having to "go to work" at a weekend, the course itself was really informative and interesting! We learned about the company's history, the culture and the spirit of the company, how important customers are to us, and lastly how everyone has an important role in the company regardless of in which section of the company you work in. it also turns out that this was a bigger base course, and that we'll have more courses but way smaller than this one, and more about intressting facts and stuff about the company and it's branch, the express logistics.

And the best part about the course was watching funny old commercials they've used! :P
here's a couple, after watching these it becomes very oblivious which the best express delivery company is :P 

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Bought Castlevania: Symphony of the Night at a gaming/comic convent called Comi Con Gamex, and also at a pretty cheap price. But unfortunately it was NTSC, something I completely didn't thought of when buying it. So I couldn't play it as I got a PAL Ps2. So I thought of either buying a NTSC Ps2, selling the game and purchasing a PAL version of it, or buying a chipped regionfree Ps2. I ended up buying a regionfree Ps2, it was pretty much impossible finding a NTSC Ps2, and I also wanted one as I might buy more games which pretty much only exist in NTSC, so the only one I found was a regionfree one. But I sure as hell worked! The company I bought it from, Conceptentertainment, a gaming company from Gothenburg, had really great service as not only did I get my Ps2, but also a control and a game! And the Ps2 worked completely fine, as I've played a bit of Castlevania recently! So I'm really happy with my purchase! :)
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Wait, isn't SoTN ps1, not ps2?

Maelstrom

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Maelstrom on November 21, 2016, 04:03:50 PMWait, isn't SoTN ps1, not ps2?

Yes, but you can play ps1 games on a ps2.

10/10 tobbeh

Jub3r7

my parents dragged me out of the house to play pokémon go (my mom is level 33) and when I caught a pidgey
there was an animation like an egg was hatching, "Oh?" and then "You caught Ditto" which apparently wasn't even released until today
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dudeman

woah Jub hi

also your avatar is hilariously appropriate for that post
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book