NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

its a meme not stealing a joke you plebs

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

Was that from the alice in wonderland rip?

Figuring out the songs in it was fun. He should do that more.

AmpharosAndy

Got into my first choice conservatoire! Woop woop :D EDIT: Don't make a joke about glass windows
innit

Tobbeh99

Made a new channel art for my youtube channel!

And I wasn't that sure if it would look good, if I'd be satisfied with it. But it turned out Better than I thought it would!

My lesson I learned this time is "Simplicity pays of!". Just a nice background, a logo, a couple of musical things and - voila, a really nice profile pic! No fancy crazy effects and searching-the-entire-web-for-a-perfect-image stuff. Just plain and simple! :D

I like how it looks brighter than my previous ones, which all had black background.

Spoiler
[close]

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzTPfh1ohOTKMcIaTDUNFvA

Hope I just have time to make some videos  :-\
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Made a new channel a bit over a year ago!

I wasn't sure it would get off the ground as my old channel kinda failed. But it turned out really well!

My lesson I learned this time is "Don't be a dumbas!". Just looked at idiots doing things incorrectly and tried to avoid their mistakes! Lots of effects and searching the entire web to make my channel the best it could be. Just plain and simple! :D

I like how it's at 4k subscribers now, unlike my previous channel, which had 200.

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmXB4jn1xFEN5WnkR26-wyA

Hope I just have time to make some videos :-\
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

I made a new channel almost 10 years ago!

I wasn't sure if people would notice as YouTube was hot garbage back then. But It turned out mediocre!

My lesson I learned was that nobody cares about you or what you do, so just do whatever and be content in your anonymity! Lots nothing and searching the web for reason not pertaining to my channel to make my channel the most adequate it could be. Just plain and simple! :D

I like how it's at almost 2K subscribers right now when I only upload stuff maybe a few times a year.

Spoiler

But I thought I did so well I started a second channel with 1/10 the amount of subscribers. And I've been starving ever since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d1PHVsX4X0&list=PLGoymyY8Yf9vJCFaQlbttPvzp-Wkaflgi&index=15

Hope I have time to start giving a shit to either channel :-\
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

This is why I love NSM

FireArrow

This is why I don't like NSM
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

EFitTrainr

This is why I'm apathetic about NSM
I like food.

Nebbles

This is why I am an aforementioned feeling about NSM
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle