Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Wut wut in the butt.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 05, 2011, 11:29:16 PMI Just Had Sex On A Boat LIKE A BOSS.

YOU BEEN CHEATIN ON ME AGAIN? :'(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 05, 2011, 11:29:16 PMI Just Had Sex On A Boat LIKE A BOSS.
This made me jizz in my pants.

ETFROXX

Lolol.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 06, 2011, 09:58:09 AMYOU BEEN CHEATIN ON ME AGAIN? :'(

You do realize I had 2 spouses before you rite.

Dude

I just made Teto sing "Head, shoulders, knees, and toes" Am I cool now?

Saria

How did you do that? D: Isn't she an anime character?
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

NO, THIS IS TITO TETO.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Roz~

My friend told me about her boyfriend's aunt who's working at Nintendo, iirc she's in Seattle. Apparently she translates games from English to French. The fact that I may be doing something like that in the future made my day. It'd be amazing to live in Seattle. :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

And then we can go bar hopping every day (though I won't be living downtown - either Mercer Island, Issaquah, Bellevue, Redmond or Kirkland)!!!

I so can't wait to move up there -- the world's best corporations are HQ'd in the Seattle Area (Microsoft, Starbucks, Boeing, Costco, Nintendo -- amazingness)

SuperFireKirby

Bellevue is the nicest out of the places you mentioned or any place for that matter. Why? Because it had the super dooper high honor of being the place I was born. But it's, like, an hour drive to get into Seattle from Bellevue, making it kind of inconvenient.

ETFROXX

Bellevue is my arch rival in marching band. But the Nebraskan one.

DrP

Well, no duh. It also has the most expensive houses.

I'll probably end up living in Seattle (like Magnolia, Queen Anne, or even higher in the newer areas) or on Mercer island when I first move there, then I'll move back into the other cities once I get more monies and can buy a bigger house.

I may look into Renton, too.

There's no way I'm going west of seattle. I don't wanna take a ferry every day to go to work.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 09, 2011, 10:59:35 AMThere's no way I'm going west of seattle. I don't wanna take a ferry every day to go to work.
But ferries are so awesome! I used to go on them all the time out of Anacortes to visit my grandparents who live in the San Juan Islands. I want to move back to Washington even more now seeing as all you guys are going there. :3

DrP

Yep, Roz me and Kefka are going to have lots of fun times around Seattle.

Not to mention, I might be able to crash at my uncles place in Silverdale or one of my mom's friends place on Bainbridge.