News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

I FOUND A DORITO THAT LOOKS LIKE A HEART.

ETFROXX

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

DOES THAT MEAN YOU'LL MAKE ME A SAMICH NOW, WIFE?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

DrP

Maybe she'll make a sandwich if you buy her a venti strawberries and creme frappuccino

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

Hahaha! That movie wasn't as bad as people made it seem. I really enjoyed watching it.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: fingerz on July 21, 2011, 02:46:14 PMHahaha! That movie wasn't as bad as people made it seem. I really enjoyed watching it.
FUCK YOU. THAT MOVIE WAS AN ABOMINATION. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT WAS THAT DAILY SHOW CHIEF INDIAN CORRESPONDENT AASIF MANDVI WAS IN IT.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

ETFROXX

Corn on the cob for dinner.  8)

Jub3r7

Subject: ETFROXX
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 21, 2011, 06:08:23 PMCorn on the cob for dinner.  8)

You live in a cornfield and you get excited about corn for dinner. :|
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX