I like food.

Ruto

Got a postcard from dahans today xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

My new phone gets here tomorrow. :)

Also I <3 my boyfriend.

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 13, 2011, 06:13:59 AMMy new phone gets here tomorrow. :)

Same here!!! :D :D :D :D (iPhone 4S!)

Also, one of my professors gave me 5 dollars to get coffee, so that totally mmd!

SlowPokemon

Got in touch with a friend who I haven't seen in nearly four years. She lives in North Carolina but I met her in Michigan.

She is incredibly happy. Apparently she's searched me on facebook hundreds of times. She still remembers my eyes are piercing blue (she literally used those words, just how I describe them). And she sent me a picture of what I wrote in her yearbook about five years ago. It's crazy... I can't believe how long it's been...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Wrydryn

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 13, 2011, 06:13:59 AMMy new phone gets here tomorrow. :)

So you can text me back finally, right?

Quote from: DrP on October 13, 2011, 09:15:06 AMAlso, one of my professors gave me 5 dollars to get coffee, so that totally mmd!

Did you get to keep the change?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 13, 2011, 03:21:38 PMGot in touch with a friend who I haven't seen in nearly four years. She lives in North Carolina but I met her in Michigan.

She is incredibly happy. Apparently she's searched me on facebook hundreds of times. She still remembers my eyes are piercing blue (she literally used those words, just how I describe them). And she sent me a picture of what I wrote in her yearbook about five years ago. It's crazy... I can't believe how long it's been...
AND...let the games begin.(if you know what I mean)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

You mean the "Chain of Slow's Unfortunate Events?"-

"oh look a girl"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh look she's cool"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh wow I like her"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh wow some huge guy just grabbed attention"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh wow I can't get with her"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh wow I'm sad"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh wow I realized I'll just get over it"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh wow how stupid I was for being like that"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"

"oh look a girl"

Sorry Slow. I mean it all in good fun :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Wrydryn

Quote from: spitllama on October 13, 2011, 09:28:39 PMYou mean the "Chain of Slow's Unfortunate Events?"-

"oh look a girl"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh look she's cool"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh wow I like her"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh wow I'm sad"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"

TL;DR:
"oh wow social interaction"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on October 13, 2011, 09:28:39 PMYou mean the "Chain of Slow's Unfortunate Events?"-

"oh look a girl"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh look she's cool"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh wow I like her"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh wow I'm sad"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"
"oh man gotta tell NSM"

"oh look a girl"

Sorry Slow. I mean it all in good fun :P

Not inaccurate; but this girl lives in North Carolina. :| so your chain is invalid.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Food shopping today is totally mgmd!!! Plus new phone I get to play with when I get it this afternoon (UPS, why you take so long?) and I CAN FINALLY GET 3G AGAIN!!!

And maybe I'll see another NSM lookalike today

So far I have seen Asian Roz, Sideburns Kefka and College Student Slow... it's totally turning into the HIMYM Doppelgänger thingy.

SuperFireKirby

(DRP just needs to see the SFK doppelganger as sign that it's time to start getting preggers)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: DrP on October 14, 2011, 10:56:43 AMFood shopping today is totally mgmd!!! Plus new phone I get to play with when I get it this afternoon (UPS, why you take so long?) and I CAN FINALLY GET 3G AGAIN!!!

And maybe I'll see another NSM lookalike today

So far I have seen Asian Roz, Sideburns Kefka and College Student Slow... it's totally turning into the HIMYM Doppelgänger thingy.

Azn Roz? Awsm!
So far I've only seen someone that reminds me of Winter in some of my classes.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Quote from: Roz~ on October 14, 2011, 11:22:41 AMSo far I've only seen someone that reminds me of Winter in some of my classes.

This
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Wrydryn

Quote from: DrP on October 14, 2011, 10:56:43 AMSo far I have seen Asian Roz, Sideburns Kefka and College Student Slow... it's totally turning into the HIMYM Doppelgänger thingy.

You really need to start taking pictures of them!