News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

Great day. Watched Paranormal Activity 2, hung out with friends, and I'm meeting Nobuo Uematsu tomorrow! YAY!  ;D

spitllama

You watched 2? 3 is the one in theaters right now.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Quote from: DrP on October 28, 2011, 08:13:44 PMYoure not supposed to...

When I went to work at my high school, I had access to the recommendations and I got them and tweaked them a bit for jobs.

My teachers were like "Sure I'll give you a copy to read!" and I was like "uh okay"

And it makes my self-esteem go way up to hear the praise my teachers give me >_>
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on October 28, 2011, 01:36:29 PMI has an Elektross level 100 now c:

BTW It's like 35 degrees here in Michigan, so I don't want to hear "It's too cold out."

...Michigan sucks :c

I'm looking at a college in Michigan. My moms like 'omg jordan its cold there' and I'm like 'omg idgaf'

ALSO I GOT 2 CINNAMON ROLL CHAI TEA LATTES TODAY. <33333333

And my boyfriend looked doubly adorable today. <3

Also I looked fucking amazing today. Wore a mother-fucking suit. 8)

Nebbles

Cinnamon roll chai tea latte?! Sounds delicious o_o
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

Its like heaven in a cup.

triforced1

Quote from: spitllama on October 28, 2011, 09:17:28 PMYou watched 2? 3 is the one in theaters right now.
I know, we were all at someone's house so we just ordered it off Netflix.

spitllama

Ah I see.

MassiveMayhem I send a wave from a fellow Michigan home.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

I got this éclair today from this local store that sells local foods and amazing other things (they have cheeses there that cost 35 dollars a pound!! and their bucher section!!! OMG! [note that I use this word seldom])

It was SOOOOOO delicious. Like heaven wrapped in a pastry and covered in chocolate (there is a picture of it on my facebook!)

Also, I ran into one of my old accounting professors shopping for stuff at this store... it was pretty awesome. We got coffee (and that makes TWO professors who have officially bought me coffee) -- the western half of the store has a juice and coffee bar and a full service deli with tables and chairs and stuff... it is a pretty happening lunch place.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on October 28, 2011, 01:36:29 PMI has an Elektross level 100 now c:

BTW It's like 35 degrees here in Michigan, so I don't want to hear "It's too cold out."

...Michigan sucks :c

I concur, that's why I don't live there anymore. I used to live in Monroe, MI, Spitllama and Massivemayhem... you guys prolly know this already.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 28, 2011, 09:27:22 PMI'm looking at a college in Michigan. My moms like 'omg jordan its cold there' and I'm like 'omg idgaf'
Which college?

ETFROXX

International Academy of Design and Technology. Detroit.

Dude

If you go there and have like 2 hours to drive, come visit me. :>

ETFROXX

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.