News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: ETFROXX on January 23, 2012, 02:31:35 PM"Believe it or not, there are people out there hoping to meet someone just like you."

Saw this and it made me smile. Since I can have such low self-esteem but still try to be true to myself.

You're awsm wifey. ;3

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 23, 2012, 02:34:22 PMBtw ETF, You're going to NY this summer. Or else.

^this. If I'm going to definitely have to come too!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Olimar I'm currently viewing your "Olimar12345's Ensambles *NEW*" thread.

The drastic change in your typing style made me chuckle
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

The Dr Pepper bottle cap code I got from a bottle someone threw out worked! Now I don't need to buy the soda xD

Also in my first philosophy (-.-) class today, the professor say "bye scientist" as I left because I answered all the stuff he asked the class regarding astronomy and physics. And referred to me as "scientist sitting in the back" during the lesson. Lol.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

I listened to the first disc of the Black and White Music Super Complete for the first time in QUITE a while (throughout the day on my iPod). Oh the nostalgia. Planning on listening to the whole soundtrack throughout the week.

Also things are kinda depressing again. But I refuse to let them get me down! I don't care if Margaret has a new boyfriend. It doesn't bother me. I won't let it bother me.

As far as you guys who saw about that guy who doused me with water... today I sat down at lunch and my salad had a tomato. When he came and sat down, I said very dryly "Duncan, you will be happy to know that today I have no desire to throw my tomato slice at you" and everyone laughed.

Everything can look good, if you let it. It's too easy to let stuff get you down though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

working on animating again again now that I FINALLY got Flash.

In other news, soooooo I kinda sorta failed creative writing the third grading period(totes not my fault) but got an A on the exam so I gots a B for the semester. I am content

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Quote from: spitllama on January 23, 2012, 03:16:38 PMOlimar I'm currently viewing your "Olimar12345's Ensambles *NEW*" thread.
The drastic change in your typing style made me chuckle

That thread must be destroyed...

Edit: CREATIVITY CORNER, Y U NO LET ME DELETE TOPIC??
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

The original ensAmble is gone. D:

That's unfortunate.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

triforced1

I find it amusing finding posts that you don't remember about from several years back. Anyone else?

spitllama

Just wait till I'm done with the database and you can ctrl+F your names. Some of these posts I've seen are more than humorous.

I've decided that 2,000 of Slow's 6,400 posts come from apologizing for being rude to new requesters xD

Olimar why did you destroy a piece of valuable ninsheet history D:
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

triforced1

Quote from: spitllama on January 23, 2012, 08:47:33 PMI've decided that 2,000 of Slow's 6,400 posts come from apologizing for being rude to new requesters xD
I can believe that

Winter

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 23, 2012, 07:32:42 PMThat thread must be destroyed...

Edit: CREATIVITY CORNER, Y U NO LET ME DELETE TOPIC??

You called?

Olimar12345

I'd like to delete the thread "Olimar12345's EnsAAAmbles *NEW*" as it is old and I now have a new one.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Don't see it. A link would help

Olimar12345

Winter