News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 26, 2012, 07:01:09 PMGot a letter from Mass. General Hospital thanking me for my blood donation! Since they tested my blood, turns out I'm A+!

welcome to club azn.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Mashi

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 26, 2012, 07:01:09 PMGot a letter from Mass. General Hospital thanking me for my blood donation! Since they tested my blood, turns out I'm A+!
That's because you're A+!

Winter

Eww blood. Can't stand to think that I have that stuff.

What made my day was when my supervisor at work saw my triforce tatoo on my hand (small and in flesh colored ink made to look like a scar) and told me that was awesome. I then noticed his Hylian Crest belt buckle.

I have one too so I'm bringing it to work tomorrow xD

Wrydryn

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

GOOD GOD SLOW IT'S YOUR TURN IN WORDS WITH FRIENDS IT'S BEEN LIKE 4 FUCKING DAYS.

Jamaha

Oh right, could donate blood again.

If only they had another donation event at the campus, it's such a hassle otherwise.

Roz~

Can't donate blood, because I don't weight the minimum weight that is required in order to do so.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on January 27, 2012, 08:00:40 AMCan't donate blood, because I don't weight the minimum weight that is required in order to do so.

^that

My friend was working for a blood drive once and this skinny looking girl came over and said she wanted to donate blood. The doctor thought she looked too skinny, but she passed the weight requirement so they let her. When she was done, she looked a bit pale, but she insisted she was okay and went to the bathroom and passed out. Someone found her there later and they had to carry her back outside -.-

I don't know the point of this story, but I guess it's that you shouldn't donate blood just because everyone else is?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

^this.

My friend asked me if I wanted to donate blood, but I told her I couldn't. She technically couldn't too, but she decided she'd lie about her weight. She felt really bad and almost passed out after. Geeze. Donating blood is a new trend here, people don't do it to save lives, they do it 'cause it's kewl. >_>

spitllama

Is everyone having a blood drive at the same time or are we just reminiscing?

I've got one on Monday. But I just gave on the 3rd. Anyone know the required wait time between?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Quote from: Winter on January 27, 2012, 02:07:35 AMEww blood. Can't stand to think that I have that stuff.

What made my day was when my supervisor at work saw my triforce tatoo on my hand (small and in flesh colored ink made to look like a scar) and told me that was awesome. I then noticed his Hylian Crest belt buckle.

I have one too so I'm bringing it to work tomorrow xD

POST A PIC OF UR TATOO IT SOUND COOL
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

New glasses. I forgot what it was to see clearly. Now I just have to get used to them.

Winter

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 27, 2012, 10:40:59 AMPOST A PIC OF UR TATOO IT SOUND COOL

I'll take one tonight I suppose.

Wrydryn

Quote from: spitllama on January 27, 2012, 09:16:00 AMIs everyone having a blood drive at the same time or are we just reminiscing?

I've got one on Monday. But I just gave on the 3rd. Anyone know the required wait time between?

My card says the next time is in the beginning of March when I donated in January. So about 3 months.

Roz~, pics of new glasses.