News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Just finished my 3rd solo piece for bass trombone! Even though there's only like 30 minutes left, it totally mmd!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

A 3 part graphic novel titled The Promise is being released to bridge the gap between Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra. Just got Part 1, its pretty freaking awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

I actually think I got an A on my test on the brain I took today, but with this mentality it's probably going to be C or something.

Clanker37

I found an abbreviation on my keyboard saying "BallSax". It got a well earned chuckle.

fingerz

Quote from: Clanker37 on February 09, 2012, 06:26:13 AMI found an abbreviation on my keyboard saying "BallSax". It got a well earned chuckle.
Hahahaha! Wish I had that on my keyboard. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

EFitTrainr

Got a pair of converse all-stars. These be some sexy shoes.
I like food.

spitllama

(I forgot the correct term) but are they the tall shoe that extends up to your calf or the kind that stops at your ankle?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nakah

figured out the piano solo in LA Woman(2:47-3:12) entirely by ear.

Made ma weekk.

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on February 09, 2012, 07:52:10 PM(I forgot the correct term) but are they the tall shoe that extends up to your calf or the kind that stops at your ankle?
They're called hightops.

I wear low top Jack Purcells. They're pretty awesome!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: shadowkirby on February 09, 2012, 07:43:50 PMGot a pair of converse all-stars. These be some sexy shoes.
Starting on your David Tennant outfit, I see?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

EFitTrainr

How did you know?  ::) but, yeah, they're the exact same style and everything! I posted a picture of 'em on FB.
I like food.

DrP

Went to Costco... saw a Red Velvet Cake.

On sale for $7.99

GET!

fingerz

We drove past a car this morning with the number plate WHALE. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

spitllama

Happy Singles Awareness Day :)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012