News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

In Sociology, we were gonna present our powerpoints... and naturally no one gave a fuck, so one of the guys in my class unplugged the projector, and we wasted about 10 minutes. XD We were all faking! "Oh no we don't know what's wrong with the computer! Try these settings maybe it'll work!"
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

I had dinner at Wendy's tonight, but they gave me a chicken sandwich instead of a cheeseburger. Because they made a mistake, I got a large fry and a large frosty for free.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

I       LOVE     WENDYS.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

I love Wendy's because they always manage to screw up in a way that benefits me. Like when they gave me a large frosty on accident. And an extra order of fries this other time. And not totaling up my meal to the correct amount but instead having it be, like, half the actual cost this other other time. mmmmmm free food.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 02, 2012, 09:20:26 PMJust found out that I won the outstanding musician award at the 2012 GCIC Jazz Festival last Saturday. With less than an hour left, it made my day!
Great job, Olimar!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MasterProX

Dude

Went downstairs to get some Lucky Charms, got a cocktail instead.

Totes awsm. 8)

DrP

I was out doing stuff for this committee I'm on and the chair took me to this EPIC grill that is quite famous and I got the most famous thing on the menu... a Tri-Tip sandwich. That is a meat orgasm between two pieces of grilled garlic baguette, slathered with epic barbecue sauce

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: DrP on April 04, 2012, 08:28:44 PMI was out doing stuff for this committee I'm on and the chair took me to this EPIC grill that is quite famous and I got the most famous thing on the menu... a Tri-Tip sandwich. That is a meat orgasm between two pieces of grilled garlic baguette, slathered with epic barbecue sauce

oh my god that sounds good ;_;
drp take me out so we can go eat delicious food together
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on April 05, 2012, 03:15:14 AMoh my god that sounds good ;_;
drp take me out so we can go eat delicious food together
Hey Neb, wanna go out with me to dinner at this beautiful little restaurant on Broad and just enjoy the night afterwards???

There are so many local restaurants here, you can try so much. Tomorrow I'm going out with friends to a place called Big Sky and on Saturday I am catching up with a friend at Natural Café and on Sunday I am going to eat some soup I bought from Splash Café. And then there's Firestone's (home of that epic Tri-Tip Sandwich)

Other awesome places:
Mama's Meatball
Upper Crust Trattoria
The Wild Donkey Café <-- Mexican and Greek food. Both are amazing!

Not to mention all the local coffee places like:Blackhorse, Nautical Bean, Bello Mundo, and Kreuzberg. Kreuzberg is kind of a hipster lounge. It's so awesome.

Anyone wanna come visit me in SLO just for the food?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on April 04, 2012, 08:28:44 PMmeat orgasm
Being a man, these were the first two words I picked out. In fact, I haven't even bothered reading the rest of the post.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

the_last_sheikah

So I'm sitting in English class today, and a police officer bursts in the door holding a white box and says "THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!! YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? DO YOU THINK I JUST SIT IN MY OFFICE EATING DOUGHNUTS ALL DAY?"  Apparently, my teacher put a box of doughnuts in his office labeled: To Garcia, From Fields, HAHA COPPER!  Then they laughed and everyone got a doughnut.  My school is insane, but I love it.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!