News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on May 07, 2012, 07:09:30 PMMy sister and her fiancee came home from Boston for the week! :D Yay!
your sister is a lesbian??

(Fiancée refers to girls, Fiancé refers to guys)

KefkaticFanatic

Would it be a problem or big deal if that was the case?

me irl
[close]

DrP

I really don't care, though I am still against it. It's not my place to pass judgment. Whatever one does in the privacy of one's own domicile is their own business, and that's that.

Now, if you want to hear anything more about my solution to this whole matter, you can PM me.

Now, I have to get back to researching court cases for Gay Marriage that I have to give a presentation on next week.

In other news,
nothing mmd today.

Nebbles

Quote from: DrP on May 07, 2012, 10:25:54 PMyour sister is a lesbian??

(Fiancée refers to girls, Fiancé refers to guys)

herp, meant fiance. >_> I forgot that. And I don't see why it's a huge issue. 9_9 but whatever.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

I found a bunch of tea this morning while looking for my special dress shoes!!

Now I have a WHOLE LOT MORE!

SlowPokemon

Let's see, here's what made my day: Danny Elfman released a new score today ("Dark Shadows") and it's one of the best he's come out with in a long time (along with Cirque du Soleil's "Iris" show). This one in particular felt more like a horror film score in particular; I'm not confident the movie is gonna be great but I love the score (and Tim Burton can redeem himself later this year with Frankenweenie).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

I finally have time to exercise my mind.  Taking tests feels real good.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Clanker37 on May 09, 2012, 07:03:21 AMWent to a John Williams concert on the weekend. Was very epic.

Which harry potter songs were played? Also did they feature any of his new Tintin stuff?

Raymondbl

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 09, 2012, 09:25:49 AMWhich harry potter songs were played? Also did they feature any of his new Tintin stuff?
Did you SERIOUSLY forget Schindler's List?  I feel that it's his most important work.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

...at what point did I say I forgot schindler's list? ;P I didn't mention most of his major works.

fingerz

Went to Mt Gambier Generations in Jazz Festival and saw James Morrison, Ros Irwin and Gordon Goodwin play!! :D
Also, we got a new chart for out Stage Band that features me on the Bari Sax called Honk!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

GORDON GOODWIN!!! I hope he brought his Big Phat Band!!! hahaha!

I get to have lunch with the President of Cal Poly and the Dean of the College of Business tomorrow while giving a presentation about my trip to China... I am so nervous, but so honored at the same time!!!

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: fingerz on May 09, 2012, 02:46:10 PMWent to Mt Gambier Generations in Jazz Festival and saw James Morrison, Ros Irwin and Gordon Goodwin play!! :D
Also, we got a new chart for out Stage Band that features me on the Bari Sax called Honk!

Did you win anything? Get into the superband?

Man I miss Generations, they were so much fun...

fingerz

No, sadly we didn't place in Division 2. But, we still played to the best of our abilities! One of our trumpet players and our guitarist got in to the superband. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn