Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

DrP

My Intermediate Accounting II and Accounting Ethics finals... my Music of the '60s and Business, Law and Society finals will be easy.

Raymondbl

Quote from: Ruto on May 31, 2012, 09:53:48 PMHaha, since it seems I'm not going to actually step foot outside to Japan any time soon
... isn't qipao Chinese?   I've seen too many qipaos, and that one seems to be okay, slightly on the fancy side but passable.  Would love to see you wear it!  I haven't even seen one picture of you...
Quote from: MasterProX on May 31, 2012, 11:19:40 PMbewbz
If it were me, I wouldn't post stuff like that on the internet.  Especially considering you're still in school, you're likely to be stalked. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

spitllama

And especially if you're trying to remove the creeper status -.-
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Fixed my friends RROD'd xbox 360 today. That kinda made my day!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

You must have been paid... ?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Nope. Usually yes, but I let him off easy.
Plus I just like doin it.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

Performed the Super Mario Bros theme in a trombone quartet last night :)

Thanks Olimar for the arrangement  ;)

Jamaha

Laser tag was fun.

And of course there were the raging kids. "That nerd group keeps killing us."

Ruto

Quote from: JaMaHa on June 02, 2012, 05:33:47 AMLaser tag was fun.

And of course there were the raging kids. "That nerd group keeps killing us."

Hahahaha! Best thing I've heard all day :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

I graduate on Thursday. Finally, I'll be able to get out of this dump.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Zelda Symphony was so amazing! We got to hear the prelude, then the four movements they had planned for the concert, and then 3 more songs as encores. One of them was asked by the fans, and it was one of the most epic arrangements I've heard that night.

I bought the t-shirt on the picture and the Zelda piano book. When the concert ended there was a ton of people, so we waited a bit before leaving, and we saw the producer of the show talking to fans. I got him to sign my piano book :D I told him the show was amazing, and he seemed really happy that we all enjoyed it so much! Also he said that we were by far the best crowd ever, we were always yelling and clapping and stuff. It truly was a great experience!   
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Zunawe

I feel like I've seen that guy in the red shirt before. . . Also, you look a lot like my friend Kate. Weird.

Sounds fun, though! I wish I could have gone.

I feel like I have to point this out. . . The head of the bird on the shield should be a triangle, not a diamond. . . I'm too meticulous and observant.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Roz~

^I don't think you've ever seen him though =P
And yeah, I noticed it too, but I don't think it's that big a deal so I didn't say anything.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on June 02, 2012, 03:19:43 AMPerformed the Super Mario Bros theme in a trombone quartet last night :)

Thanks Olimar for the arrangement  ;)

AWESOME! Did you happen to snag a recording of it?  ;x