Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

My swing dress arrived :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MasterProX

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 02, 2012, 12:21:44 PMAWESOME! Did you happen to snag a recording of it?  ;x

Not a video, but I think I can get an audio recording

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on June 02, 2012, 12:39:06 PMMy swing dress arrived :D
If I were a girl, I would be totally jealous. Hell, I'm still jealous, even as a non-dress wearing man.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on June 02, 2012, 03:38:22 PMNot a video, but I think I can get an audio recording

Yeah, thats what I meant. If you could, I would much appreciate a copy!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

12 days. Twelve Days. TWELVE DAYS!

Going to say hi to Mashi and Ruto in person.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

^Can't wait to see you guys too :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

BIG Epic Group PIC!

Anyone going to be in the Seattle Area at the end of July/ Los Angeles/San Diego Area anytime during the summer?

fabbemannen

Whenever I see someone visiting someone in another country far away from me

Ruto

Quote from: fabbemannen on June 03, 2012, 01:12:49 PMWhenever I see someone visiting someone in another country far away from me

Hahah XD Yeah, but there's a few of you living in bordering countries...you could visit each other by rail, at least. Make plans^^

@Jub and Mashi

Bring moneyyyy XD I'm going to make sure things don't cost too much, but you'd probably need $10 for subway rides and more for stuff like food and souvenirs, etc. Sadly they don't sell the one day passes anymore.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Have fun! Post pics! I am very jealous.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

You guys meeting up with Ruto in NY, I'm guessing?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Oh right, I have to buy Ruto and Saria ice cream.
Totes worth it though.

EFitTrainr

Headed to Anchorage! This is gonna be aweeome!
I like food.

spitllama

^^ Love Anchorage.

So I dunno if you guys have heard about this, but Mayor Bloomberg of New York is attempting to ban sugary drinks above 16 oz. The best parts of the whole deal are his quotes:

"They can still sell 32 oz. of the sugar drink to you, but they'd have to put it in two containers."

"We're not taking away anybody's right to do things, we're simply forcing you to understand that you have to make the conscious decision to go from one cup to another cup."

Oh wow.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012